Just sprayed a client - red blotches?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just sprayed a client with LA Tan 10%. Did full consultation etc, no allergies she knows of. She has just messaged me asking if she should look red/pink? I said no, the guide colour is quite brown and she sent me a pic. She said its not a reaction but what else could it be?

The pic was of her arm and it looks brown to me, with the slightest red in a couple of parts but doesn't look angry or anything?

Could anyone shed any light on what this may be?

Thank you

She said its slightly red all over now. But again, not angry, or sore etc x

Tell her if she is worried to wash it off, but if she hasn't got any obvious signs of reaction then she may aswell keep it on & see how it is tomorrow x

Thank you, she doesn't sound worried, she said it seems like its just the colour of her skin if that makes sense. I said if it gets angry or itchy etc then to wash it off or let me know, but she said it is fine, just a funny colour!

Never had anyone say this before!

Think I would be inclined to tell her to wash it off and see how her skin reacts after.She will still get a bit of a tan but it would be awful if she does get up tomorrow and she has definately had an allergic reaction.Its then up to her if she has not taken your advice and left it on.

Thank you. I've told her to keep an eye on it and if it worries her, to wash it off.
It seems strange that she has a red tinge to her skin but its not itchy or irritating her at all

My mother in law looks red every time I tan her. It's only the guide colour but I hate it cos it is a horrible colour and usually everyone looks lovely in the brown guide colour straight away, so I always makes me feel uncomfortable! But, she washes off the next morning and all is good :) it's prob just the way the solution looks on her skin. But yes, as an actual customer it's a good idea that you have told her to keep an eye on it.....just incase x

My mother in law looks red every time I tan her. It's only the guide colour but I hate it cos it is a horrible colour and usually everyone looks lovely in the brown guide colour straight away, so I always makes me feel uncomfortable! But, she washes off the next morning and all is good :) it's prob just the way the solution looks on her skin. But yes, as an actual customer it's a good idea that you have told her to keep an eye on it.....just incase x

Thank you that's good to know! The client keeps reassuring me that she thinks its just her skin tone and the way the colour is looking on her skin. She isn't too worried, I was more than anything!

Thanks for all your replies. She's going to let me know once she's washed it off this morning :)

What were the final results like? X

Latest posts

Back