Just starting out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariannet

Reaction score
hi i have just qualified and am about to start mobile, can anyone suggest any other brands of nail polish i can collect other than opi ,cnd, orly anything a bit cheaper to get myself started

What about Attitude polishes? I love them and they are a lot cheaper than some other makes.. They stock them in most of my local wholesalers. They have a good range of colours too :green: if you search for Attitude on here i'm sure you'll read some good reviews about it.

Personally i would rather go with more expensive polishes but buy less of them.I have some opi ones that i have had for 2 years and they are still usable ive used cnd for 6 months or so and they are still as good as when i bought them.Orly are cheaper but still very good and they do minis which are good to get in the more outrageous colours that are not used much.
The very cheap brands go gloopy very quickly so if you were to buy a lot you'd be buying them again quite quickly, so its false economy.
If you choose your colours wisely on whats most popular (do a search on here) you can get away with very few and still provide a good choice and service.

good point but i have personally found that some of my more expensive polishes have gone gloopy and the Attitude is still going strong! :green:

i have used attitude for a while now, i used to use alot of orly and some opi but to be honest i think attitude are just as good ( so long as your prep is good) i ordered 15 of them just the other day, great service and only one colour that i didnt like, a couple i did one coat and thought oh nooo! but after a second coat it was full colour and was lovely, go for it! ment to add that i have got a few of attitudes that i have had for a long time and they are just as good as new x

Hi, I have just been looking for a polish to stock as well and picked up a couple of Attitude polishes and I loved the colours and the application, ant beat them for the price x

Has Anyone Tried Nail Essentials From Beauty Express

good point but i have personally found that some of my more expensive polishes have gone gloopy and the Attitude is still going strong! :green:

absolutely my experience as well - they do an awsome bright white for french manis too x

I love Attitude polishes and as long as they work for me, i.e. don't gloop and last well on the nail (mine still going strong, without topcoat, since Saturday afternoon...) I see no reason to spend more on another brand. These are a professional brand at the end of the day. HTH Linds x

Latest posts

Back