Just wanted to share! I've finally become a CND Grand Master

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
Ive been a bit quiet on here lately as I have been attending lots of courses and practising like mad(literally!) so that I could pass my Master Architect and Master Sculptor over the last few days and it feels great to finally have achieved it!

As i havent had much call for L+P the last few years I didnt feel so confident but after several training classes at CND and lots of practise by me I am starting to love it again!my mind is spinning with what i can do!

I have had some fantastic training from Justine Crick at CND and learnt so much...it never ceases to amaze me how much i keep learning and how inspired i become at every class!!!

Congratulations, that's wonderful news!

Congratulations & well done.

Congratulations.Xx 😀

Congratulations! x

thank you....i came home on such a high but hubby and boys arent sharing my excitement but i knew salon geek would!!

I cannot tell you what this means to me xx

Fantastic news, congratulations
Vicki x

Well done. It feels great doesn't it? :biggrin:

Well done Souz! Great news xx

Well done indeed. :hug:

Marvellous achievement, congratulations :)

That's fantastic news, well done. I hope to get there one day.

That's worth celebrating! :)

Proud of you Souz!!! Congrats my lovely xxxxx

Well done!
Hope that's me one day xx

Oh wow! Well done!!! It must have been a challenge and a half! I bet it feels great now xxxx

Isn't it great to have a job that is your passion!! Well done Souz :)

Congratulations! I could imagine how you feel - so proud of yourself :)
I remember myself feeling so happy finishing uni and couldn't believe that I have done it :)
So, well done and keep learning more and more as there is no limit to the knowledge and skills.
Cheers :)

Oh well done Hun, that's amazing. I'm going for my Master Architect ASAP can't wait xxxx

Ah Souz that's fab! Huge congratulations to you xx

Big Congratz Souz !! Well done you! xx

Latest posts

Back