Just wanted to share! I've finally become a CND Grand Master

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great news! Well done - what an achievement! :biggrin:

Congratulations and well done! 😀 That's fab news xx

Maybe hubby is not sharing your exitement, but someone in Belgium is :) Congratulations!!! Enjoy the feeling, be proud of what you can.

Huge congatulations!!!!

Congratulations. That's fantastic.

Well done, amazing achievement xx

Congratulations hunnie, you have helped me so much on here, I always look forward to your responses/threads. You so deserve to do well, you are one of my inspirations on here. I am so pleased for you. Can't wait till I am at your level. Xxx

Well done!

I always read your posts with interest as you always give sound advice and have a no nonsense approach ;)

Wooooooooooooo! Well done xxx

Congrats Souz...your well on your way to becoming a cnd ea now. :Love:

That's the beauty of salon geek we all share the same passion and understand how great it is to achieve a status so coverted!

Wow, that's absolutely amazing. I'm totally in awe of your ability and dedication. I hope I am writing a similar post by the end of this year. Amazing Souz, you are one of the Elite, give yourself a huge pat on the back xxx

Job well done! I always enjoy your posts and respect your opinion! :hug:

Congratulations from Australia!! Such an amazing achievement!

Congratulations from Australia!! Such an amazing achievement!

Well Souz, from all over the world, we're happy for you :hug:

Well done you must feel really proud x

Really proud of you and reaching this standard ... You have really done well!

Well done you. Congratulations

That's fantastic Souz, so happy for you, I know how hard you've worked :hug:

Yeah we'll done x x

thank you so much everyone, i actually have tears in my eyes reading all your posts!

Hubby is very proud of me just doesnt actually understand the nail industry so not fully aware of how big this is to me!

I would say to anyone of you thinking of doing the masters to go for it but make sure you get plenty of practise in. I have bags of tips that i have sat here practising on over the last month or so when i couldnt get anyone to practise on!! Once you have completed your custom colour you start to look at colour and options for clients in a different light and then when you create the designs and nails in the masters it changes again how you look at nails. For me L+P has never been what i would go to it has always been gel but now i have been able to create the chequered nail and felt comfortable doing it that may change.

I love this industry and want to continue learning. What shall i do next!

Id like to say a big HUGE IN FACT thank you to Justine Crick for her teaching and encouragement and to Gigi Rouse who gave me the nudge i needed in the first place!

now heres to all of you xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back