Kate Middleton

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsXpress

Reaction score
Hilary Mantels comments about Kate being like a manaquin! She cant talk, she looks like a Spitting Image puppet. hahaha What a muppet!

Hilary Mantels comments about Kate being like a manaquin! She cant talk, she looks like a Spitting Image puppet. hahaha What a muppet!

I think her comments were very unfair and she's forgetting that she's a human being who has feelings. She looks like a startled owl anyway.

How rude, stupid woman !!

It's worth reading the whole article as the media has interpreted it to be a criticism of Kate. If you read it, you'll see its actually a criticism of the monarchy and the fact they (the press) suppress individuals.

www.lrb.co.uk/v35/n04/hilary-mantel/royal-bodies

Last edited:
I think it must have been a very slow day for news.

In my opinion (others may have different views) i'm just fed up of hearing about her and the royal family...get a bit fed up of going to buy a mag, and shes on the front cover...again..my opinion only x

How cruel! Kate is beautiful, graceful and super intelligent.

In my opinion (others may have different views) i'm just fed up of hearing about her and the royal family...get a bit fed up of going to buy a mag, and shes on the front cover...again..my opinion only x

Agreed. Other than marrying a prince with massive teeth and getting pregnant by him she's nothing more special than anyone else.
But I have to agree, she is like a mannequin in that she is always perfectly made up and presented. Xoxo

How cruel! Kate is beautiful, graceful and super intelligent.

Agreed!! It is so nice to see an elegant woman in the paper, rather then pwicey or any of her ilk with everything on display.

Last edited:

Agreed! novelty has worn thin with me, who cares she's having a baby. I don't x

I think this woman is getting the rough end of the stick. I dont think she actually was insulting Kate but commenting on how the media portray her and how she doesnt like how the press portray her as something fake and unnatural. All this woman did was answer a question - but the question is not being mentioned and thus her answer is being taken out of context.

You want to dig at somebody whos insulting... what about Katie Price calling Kelly Brook a heffer!?

I personally love hearing about Kate Middleton, and all of the royal family too. They represent our country and help bring in tourism too.

I think the Kate and William story is so romantic. Considering she has been thrown into the public eye, I think she has done a fantastic job. She is graceful and beautiful. I can't wait to see if she will be having a future king or queen!

I would rather read about the royals than the other miserable things in the news recently.

I personally love hearing about Kate Middleton, and all of the royal family too. They represent our country and help bring in tourism too.

I think the Kate and William story is so romantic. Considering she has been thrown into the public eye, I think she has done a fantastic job. She is graceful and beautiful. I can't wait to see if she will be having a future king or queen!

I would rather read about the royals than the other miserable things in the news recently.

I agree :) I think she's lovely. But then I cried when princess Diana died ( I was only 6) I think I have a princess complex :) still think she's fab. A brilliant role model xx

Does no one think she could do with some collagen in her top lip though? Xoxo

Does no one think she could do with some collagen in her top lip though? Xoxo

NO. That is something no one needs. She is beautiful already.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

To be honest i'm just sick hearing about her, I hate the royal family they just sit about all day annoying me lol. The only one worth hearing about is Harry x

She is a very beautiful woman but would be nice if she would get a job so we can see what is her passion as all what I hear about her is shopping and nice holidays ah and lots of resting now that she is pregnant. lol

To be honest i'm just sick hearing about her, I hate the royal family they just sit about all day annoying me lol. The only one worth hearing about is Harry x

Lol love Harry. He's a normal person. Just what we need. Anyone could dress as a nazi, lose at strip poker and get drunk off their face in one go and no one would bat an eyelid, just because he bleeds blue its wrong and disgraceful.
Go on Harry, have a good time, your a long time dead I say xoxo

Just my opinion but I'm sick of her.moaning for paparazzi taking a pic of her in a bikini,moaning because they took a pic of her on holiday god get a grip.How many famous people have pics taken of them everytime they go out and don't moan.I mean its ok for the paparazzi to take a pic of her with a shopping trolly outside asda but not on a beach in a bikini.I mean stop with the holier than thou crap yes you got a royal husband but I bet they were banging in uni lmao.

I do think she's pretty probobly a nice person and wears nice expensive clothes but hello people she's married to a prince could you imagine her in a onsey lol.

Harry on the other hand love him normal human being making young boy human mistakes lol.I think he's funny.xx

Latest posts

Back