Katie Price becoming a nail technician...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauramaninails

Reaction score
Seen in the paper today that katie price and recently become a qualified nail technician. Just wondered what people thought about this? Good thing or bad thing?

xx

Good publicity for herself and possibly gets nails into the press more xx

Why would it be a bad thing the girl can train in whatever she wants she was trained in hd brows ages ago do good for her

Why would it be a bad thing the girl can train in whatever she wants she was trained in hd brows ages ago do good for her

I had a friend who thought it was a bad thing and I just couldn't see why it was bad, she is a businesswoman and a willing learner, why shouldn't see train to be whatever she wants, just was curious to see what others thought xx

Let's just hope her apexes arent as big as her bangers because the nails will look horrendous he he he x

Hmm, well jel of Amy Childs methinks.

Just imagine though having Kate price doing ur nails, how much would u hav to pay for that ha ha? X

Any chance we'll see the Katie Price salon popping up in the near future?! After all, anyone with a bit of celebrity and cash seems to be able to open a salon these days!!

Katie has not only qualified as a Nail Technician. She also did an HD brow course with Nouveau. She is a business woman. However I am not sure if she would ever be a qualified Therapist in any of the above. The treaments we offer do look simple to some, but the reality is that they are not!

I wouldn't imagine for one minute she would actually work a 9-5 six days a week in a salon, but I wouldn't be surprised if KP the brand launched a salon.

I do however find it commendable that if she were to become a salon owner, she has taken the time to attend training and gain some understanding of the treatments her staff would inevitably offer.

There are many out there who, as you said, think that the job is easy, and would think nothing of opening a salon or launching a product range just because it seems to be the done thing at the moment.

She could even be a SG member and reading this very thread! Who knows. :biggrin:

I imagine she will be launching her own line of nail system, after all this is exactly what the professional tennis sisters have done.. They learnt nails, now want to launch there own brand :) I don't think it's a bad thing really, people will just wanna try it the 2nd it's launched...

Like (wish SG had a like button lol) x

There is a little red heart at the bottom right of all posts now, you can click that in a post to 'heart' it, or like it in other words x

She will be just doing it I stick her name on something to flog to the general public.
She's too old now people don't want to see her anymore they want younger prettier versions, so she needs to get into as much as she can for the money!
Just my opinion of course ;)

Like Maylene class and her DIY tacky nail wraps....

I'll have to admit I had to Google who she was (I'm bad) but now I know she is the one that married our Aussie one hit wonder (waaaay back when I was a wee teenager) Peter Andre.....at least I knew they were divorced now though, so I do keep up with some things (just not much:)

Good on her, if this is what she wants to do, then so be it. She's human too.
Maybe she felt she couldn't find a good tech and got fed up and wanted to do it herself.

But I do think anybody that would go out and buy a new brand of product just cause it's got some famous persons name on it, is called a sucker:)
My dear mum is one of these people sadly.
I would never ditch my current product just to try some famous persons product.

Latest posts

Back