Katie Price extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey geeks , Katie weres great lengths hair extensions she wears , they'll be dark extensions then lifted up with a bleach or a majimeche , if you look when the guy applies them there lifted and various depths of the hair so it looks as natural as possible

X

I saw her on the episode when she was on safari, her own hair was all dark, and the extensions were blonde, didnt look like theyd even been cut into her hair looked like they had been fitted and then just left as they were also they were fitted quite far up at the sides only at the front so these bits kept hanging down infront showing all the bonds, you could see where her dark hair stopped at the back as well, have to say they did look terrible!

They are great lengths flowstrands extensions

I've read they they are easilocks x

I think you'll find that Katie Price has worn all of the above at some time or another. Lets hope she finds somebody who's going to look after the health of her own hair soon too!

Im not a hairdress, but ive loved reading this thread lol i wear extensions (clip-ins) myself because I love long thick hair...

But you are all gobsmaked at 500 bonds...how many do clients usually have? Im intriged :o

I have easilocks in my hair at the moment yes the hair is fantastic quality. When I had them fitted the hairdresser said that Katie price uses easilocks extentions. X

Around 200 - maybe at a push 275...!? - I cant imagine someone having a big enough head for 500 lol xxx

They ones were great lengths, i think from there ombre range. Now she has went blonder and got easilocks in there micro bonds i think dont know if she still has them but, its a new company based in ireland some celebs ar trying them xx

<--- is sooo american .. lolz no clue who this person is

Lucky you!

We British do love to knock those who have made a success of their lives!

We like to form opinions on people that actually, we don't really know, and come to the conclusion that 'we dont like them' if they are not the sort of person we want to be or the type of person we think they should be.

Regardless of what opinions we may form about the public persona that we see, there is no escaping the fact that she is an incredibly astute business woman.

Well said justexts! :) I think people forget that there is actually a very good business woman underneath that persona. I think she is a strong woman and should at least be respected for that whether you agree with her lifestyle or not. :)

Well said justexts! :) I think people forget that there is actually a very good business woman underneath that persona. I think she is a strong woman and should at least be respected for that whether you agree with her lifestyle or not. :)

Yes very good business woman! She had no tax bill at all last year as it was for "charity"

We British do love to knock those who have made a success of their lives!

We like to form opinions on people that actually, we don't really know, and come to the conclusion that 'we dont like them' if they are not the sort of person we want to be or the type of person we think they should be.

Regardless of what opinions we may form about the public persona that we see, there is no escaping the fact that she is an incredibly astute business woman.

Lol yup... its all good ... at least you have national health care! lol haha.... j/k!

She may be a good business person, I never said she wasn't, she is not to my tastes and her behaviour of treating her children like zoo animals is not to my taste. Neither her hair, which is what this thread is actually about, unless I'm mistaken?

Wow.... lol guess its a good thing I don't no who she is... lol

I think you'll find that Katie Price has worn all of the above at some time or another. Lets hope she finds somebody who's going to look after the health of her own hair soon too!

Agreed! Every single time I see her hair I cringe. Who is her hair stylist and why do they think it's ok to let her out in public like that? I can't believe how short her natural hair is! Poor KP, she need to ditch that person ASAP - she will be bald before she knows it!

Erm....maybe because I'm fed up of young girls looking for their hair like hers, when hers looks as though it's a hairbrush away from falling out!

So if you would kindly BACK OFF, that would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Latest posts

Back