Kayak nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
I need something kayak nail related for a charity event! They will be on mans nails! Any tips, ideas or advice would be much appreciated.

A friend travelled for 33 days on his own in a kayak 900 miles around the welsh coast and has raised 15k next weekend we are having a charity night and I'm doing all the men's nails! In shellac. Could use gelish if need be!

Xx

How about doing oars ?

How about doing a scene across the nails..
Maybe the sea, and then a tiny kayak on one of them with sort of a stick man in it

Oooh this is an interesting one, maybe have a look on Google for some Kayak brands?

Once you have found some of these you could base some of the nail design around this?

Would love to see the end results!

Rachel xoxo

Well my attempt was rubbish! Linda who passed away was nicknamed Dennis the menace! The theme is black and red! So I had a play for an hour this evening! Not the best! But I have a week to come up with something great :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378845520.293653.jpg

The story is here!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/broken-hearted-kayaker-paddles-around-wales-5849134

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378845595.827349.jpg my picture of Simon coming home :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378845503.171335.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378845503.171335.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 160
How about putting the numbers you quoted on his nails..
The amount of days etc
And he could tell his story with his nails..
Maybe!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How about putting the numbers you quoted on his nails..
The amount of days etc
And he could tell his story with his nails..
Maybe!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I LOVE IT! BRILLIANT! THANK YOU

So proud of him! I'm now shellacking around 8 men next Friday! X

Latest posts

Back