Kerry Katona Interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xAnnaBannAx

Reaction score
Did anybody just see the interview on this morning...what was wrong with Kerry :eek: she didnt seem right at all...i felt quite uncomfortable watching it!

I just caught the tail end if it, I notice Fern seemed to apologise about something that put her on the spot? She didn't look happy as she replied. She also seemed to be slurring a bit to me.................

Basically they were asking her about a photo shoot where it was reported she only wanted to do things for the offer of alcohol. Kerry then said "are you trying to say I am an alcoholic" then they were like "we wouldn't like to imply anything". It was a little uncomfortable to watch as she was slurring and slightly not with it in a hyper way but she said she was just affected by the meds she is on. :eek:

I've seen some of her reality tv show and it's really cringe worthy and it makes you feel kinda sorry for the girl. It's so sad whats happened to her.

I've seen some of her reality tv show and it's really cringe worthy and it makes you feel kinda sorry for the girl. It's so sad whats happened to her.

Yeah I agree...she didnt seem herself at all really! and did you see the last camera shot of her...i bet shes gonna kick off at someone!

It certainly looked like there was going to an almighty paddy after the camera went off!

She seemed drunk to me and slurring her words big style, also seemed to be a bit odd in her body movements, jerky a bit just looked like a drunk person pretending to be sober to me......

I dont feel sorry for her she is her own worst enemy...

She also said something about how Molly (her daughter) did more for the baby than she did sometimes ....and the new baby cried alot...

She really didnt do herself any favours there!!

Phil and Fern looked like they tried to wrap it up very quickly and get her off air ASAP!!

I think one to many wines were to blame there!
I was think my god is she drunk? then fern asked about the drinking, at which point I am :eek::eek:

You think they would have learnt a lesson after last time she was on tbh!!

she seemed odd to me like how your body reacts when your on amphatamine, but speach is like it would be with you have sleeping tablets. i dont think that was drink not at all, i bet shes going mad now

If Kerry is on any time of antidepresant medicine, she may take it early evening and very well may feel the effects in the morning and this is a morning show, I missed the show....I hope she wasnt drunk and it was medication

Cringeworthy!!:eek:

Indeed, and I am hard pushed to believe it was medication, surely to god she shouldnt be THAT effected on medication when she has kids and a new baby??:eek:

It's obvious the girl is in need of serious help ... it made very disturbing viewing though I agree.

No she's not drunk...she's just doing an impression of one of my 4am kebab shop conversations:)

Thats shocking, looks like she needs help. I hope she looks back at that and realises its not good viewing if her kids see it.

oh my god!!

I didnt see it but from looking at the pics/videos on here it is awful.... I use to really like Kerry and I have read her books but she has seriously gone downhill and if she isn't careful I can see another Britney Spears!! :eek:

I hope she sorts herself out for the sake of her kids

x

I didn't see it either I missed it,
But I remember when I began taking my anti depressants, they made me feel like I was drunk...
even to the point of sitting and just giggling feeling all giddy....
I just felt kindof spacey...

But like I say I haven't seen it yet, and I have no speakers on this pc, so will sneak up and use the other computer later on to have a nosey at the you tube clips...

scrap that lol....I have just got the link from the mail with the video...off upstairs for a looky...
I'll be back in a mo with my report lol

Ok I have watched it.......Tablets my a$*& !!!!!
She didn't have a clue.....Shame, she is looking better at the moment than she has in a long time...yet the inside seems to be falling apart.....

I think in one way its quite sad.....but in another, she has had the time the help and the money, to get it together....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back