Kim Lawless - intimate waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did Kim's course last year and she is amazing! My business has done really well from being able to to a fantastic Brazilian/ Hollywood wax.

Really want to do this course but have to wait till Kim does a Yorkshire one :( (wanna do mens and women's) x

You may be waiting a while. You are closer than I am, I'm far south Devon, and I am travelling a good four hours or so to see her.

She is a lady in demand :)

I don't do intimate waxing but my daughter does, as she trained with Kim, as well as a previous company at college which was as good as useless,and I do actually tell everyone that its arse up face down and no knickers,but with Kims technique it will get every hair from every where with no phaffing around,least discomfort and least time,even the most shy people will go for it and they do keep going back.

Reactions: Dnx
Thank you for all the lovely responses ladies. It really is very much appreciated. x

Why not travel and book into a hotel or b&b? Kim's worth it! Xx

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Because not I also run a pub and have two children. But I may be able to in a few months of circumstances change x

Lovely thank you Kim, I'm waiting to win the lottery so I can get my own house and convert a room or have a wax shack in my garden ( not lady garden lol ) thank you so much for your advice tweezers here I come :0) xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Wax shack, I love that!

Kim's course is the best that I have done so get over getting your bits out and get on it. x

MODEL NEEDED!!!! Due to unforeseen circumstances I am not also looking for a model Wednesday 30th October 11.30 for Kim Lawless Brazilian Wax course. Please shout out if you can help!!! Model needs at least 4 weeks hair growth in this area!!

Lisa

MODEL NEEDED!!!! Due to unforeseen circumstances I am not also looking for a model Wednesday 30th October 11.30 for Kim Lawless Brazilian Wax course. Please shout out if you can help!!! Model needs at least 4 weeks hair growth in this area!!

Lisa

I can do if it's at Kims Essex venue?

Jeeezzz....I'm so weak...I have a sweat and nervous laugh just reading about it all.....I feel a need for a lie down coming on.....and nowhere near your couches thank you!!! :lol:

Lisa

Oh good god, do we all have to provide models? I thought it was practising on each other?!

I will actually be there the same day as you though :)

Fairly sure it's working on each other. There are always going to be exceptions - lasered bikini etc. Now I have bitten the bullet and booked on, I'm quite looking forward to a nudi noony lol!!!

Ah it would have been fab to be on the same dates as you!

I can't wait, my wax is far too overdue!

Thats what I was thinking. I'm saving mine now for my waxing date in November. My aim is to have the hairiest mary!!! Maybe there are prizes.....

Good luck Zooks - let me know how it goes!!!
Vicki x

Oh good god, do we all have to provide models? I thought it was practising on each other?!

I will actually be there the same day as you though :)
No Zoe. YOU HAVE to wax each other so no models allowed unless there is a genuine medical reason but we won't discuss that on here. And breathe. x

Thats what I was thinking. I'm saving mine now for my waxing date in November. My aim is to have the hairiest mary!!! Maybe there are prizes.....

Good luck Zooks - let me know how it goes!!!
Vicki x

What date are you doing I'm there the 12th and 13th nov, so looking forward to it xx

I'm not telling!!!
It's not then tho!!!

Vicki x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back