Kim Lawless speed waxing course, wax product question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kim gives you the confidence yes. I have to say before I do anything new to begin with I m pretty nervious . I reMember my first spray tans !! Now I m completely fine. I think it's only natural. But because you know how you have been shown is how it should be done. You just do it!!!

As far as improving your speed skills only you can answer that. It really depends on what level you are at now? And could it be better ? Xxx

Well to me, you can always better yourself so I guess the answer is yes.

Ah see I am new to spray tanning and still trying to gain confidence after some pretty shoddy training!

:)

Oh I want to do Kims courses too!! I will start saving! x

Totally Kim. I did a bikini wax last week. My client said, it was the best least painful one she had ever had!! And she wasn t even a friend!!! And that was only my third one!! What I m trying to say is,( rather than blowing my own trumpet) , is why should I charge less than the others that have waxed her and caused her more pain !!!!!!! Lol!!!! Anyway - you get the gist of it. I ll shut up now!! X
You go girl! I knew you'd do it. xx

Can I be a little cheeky and jump on for a second:

Kim, (or anyone that has done Kims course)

Do you cover bikini waxing in your speedwaxing course? is it just basic bikini?

As you may know (Ive been saving the pennies and posting about it) I want to do the female intimate waxing, I feel my waxing is good except on this front, just how speedy is your speed waxing? Im intrigued to know whether to save for then both now! :)
I cover just basic bikini on my Speed Waxing course, so you'd have to do my Brazilian/Hollywood course and remember that I really have developed my own technique. I haven't watched someone else's video and copied it……..it's totally mine and very extreme.

To be honest, if you're a fast waxer already for the general body, just come and do the intimate as that will set you apart from the rest and make you money. If you lack confidence with leg waxing, then the Speed would be good for you too. Think about it. x

Kim please could u just give me some quick advice please as i am desperate :( Every time i am doing a bikini wax, i cannot seem to remove the hair between the legs, i have tried pulling the strip up down across what ever way i do it most of the hair stays put, what am i doing wrong? I know the best way is going to be to use non strip wax, but at the moment i cannot afford a course, but it is getting very embarrassing failing in doing a proper job:o PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Kim please could u just give me some quick advice please as i am desperate :( Every time i am doing a bikini wax, i cannot seem to remove the hair between the legs, i have tried pulling the strip up down across what ever way i do it most of the hair stays put, what am i doing wrong? I know the best way is going to be to use non strip wax, but at the moment i cannot afford a course, but it is getting very embarrassing failing in doing a proper job:o PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Define 'between the legs'. The inner thighs?

No bit closer, when they just want a strip, so have to leave hardly anything between the legs, but i mean on the lady area??
:o

I cover just basic bikini on my Speed Waxing course, so you'd have to do my Brazilian/Hollywood course and remember that I really have developed my own technique. I haven't watched someone else's video and copied it……..it's totally mine and very extreme.

To be honest, if you're a fast waxer already for the general body, just come and do the intimate as that will set you apart from the rest and make you money. If you lack confidence with leg waxing, then the Speed would be good for you too. Think about it. x

Thankyou Kim :)

No bit closer, when they just want a strip, so have to leave hardly anything between the legs, but i mean on the lady area??
:o
Oh I see! You mean a Brazilian wax. You really shouldn't just muddle through that, you should get training as it's a sensitive area and you don't want to rip the skin. Use hot wax only. x

If the CO wax is still stringy it's not warm enough, knock it up a couple of degrees until its quite thin and runny but not unpleasantly hot, hth

Latest posts

Back