Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive got all my old kit sitting around with some polishes if ya catch ma drift if anyone interested ;)
as ive just upgraded to salon pro 2 and am nw slightly overwhelmed as far too many choices!!

My first attempt. Excuse the silver on my fingers, ran out of cotton buds so waiting for my other half to come home with some! Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326545552.630274.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326545552.630274.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 451
Here's my first attempt (on myself I might add!) - I absolutely love this and can't believe I've only just heard of it!! Thanks geeks! :) x
Don't you just love it? I find it so joyful when people try konad/stamping for the fist time and are just blown away. Finaly you understand our obsession :lick:

My first attempt. Excuse the silver on my fingers, ran out of cotton buds so waiting for my other half to come home with some! Lol
I love this design as it's so versatile! Don't worry about a bit of mess, my kitten once ended up with multi colored furs... :eek:

Don't you just love it? I find it so joyful when people try konad/stamping for the fist time and are just blown away. Finaly you understand our obsession :lick:

My other half already thought I was obsessed with all my nail goodies, now he's worried about being a nail art widower! Hehe. Put one pic on my FB page and already had three bookings for it!! Very happy :) x

My other half already thought I was obsessed with all my nail goodies, now he's worried about being a nail art widower! Hehe. Put one pic on my FB page and already had three bookings for it!! Very happy :) x

Haha my other half said the same, mind you he likes it really cause he sits down to have a play too!

I've done the same, put a photo on facebook (personal profile) and had 2 friends ask about it already, I only popped it on half an hour ago! Can't get onto my business page and post pics on my iPod!

Nfu-Oh #64 with Accessorize "Magic" glitter. Stamp from MoYou #95 and gems

I did these on Wednesday night and they are still on. I went a little overboard with the glitter and the gems :o (not my normal style) but they have really grown on me.

Third time I've done my nails this week! Konad is amazing!!! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326646250.897119.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326646250.897119.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 471
Does anyone every ise the Konad stickers, either 3D or holographic? Like on this site Glam 3D Nail Sticker ?

just wondering of they are worth stocking???? :o

Once again my other half said 'I can't believe youre doing your nails again!!!'

Does anyone every ise the Konad stickers, either 3D or holographic? Like on this site Glam 3D Nail Sticker ?

just wondering of they are worth stocking???? :o
The other girls will have lots to say I'm sure but I can't really see geeky ladies needing stickers unless they are for princess parties...

I bought some a year ago and I have not even opened the packet :o.

Third time I've done my nails this week! Konad is amazing!!! :)
Once again my other half said 'I can't believe youre doing your nails again!!!'

LMAO I am so happy you are having so much fun, I think all of us can really relate!!!

Don't worry about the DH, mine used to get all pissy with me, saying that I spent more time on my nails than I did on him :D.

The other girls will have lots to say I'm sure but I can't really see geeky ladies needing stickers unless they are for princess parties...

I bought some a year ago and I have not even opened the packet :o.

LMAO I am so happy you are having so much fun, I think all of us can really relate!!!

Don't worry about the DH, mine used to get all pissy with me, saying that I spent more time on my nails than I did on him :D.

Picchi, do you have the holographic or 3d?

Hi all been second attempt of konad... Amazingggggg is the only word I can use to describe konad!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326746351.843252.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326746351.843252.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 452
Just done this one on a client! Found it much harder to do it on someone else! Any tips for making it easier? Wasn't getting full coverage even when trying to do the rocking motion. Much easier on my own nails. Thanks guys x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326749125.922972.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326749125.922972.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 438
I'm not sure if this has already been asked on this post there's so many pages but how much are you all charging clients for the konad nail art? Sorry if this has already been asked.

Has anyone tried the Moss Green, Vivid Pink, Light Bronze or Magenta special polishes yet?????

I'm not sure if this has already been asked on this post there's so many pages but how much are you all charging clients for the konad nail art? Sorry if this has already been asked.

I charged 50p a nail, has not everyone want all of them doing.

Latest posts

Back