Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do like that new plate :)
I've just bought the 21 plate bundle monster (no sharp edges like I've read and they have backing paper on them) also 4 konad plates.
This is my first try last night with shellac
Vicki xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333366382.427544.jpg

Here is the pic for my first decent konad in a while:

U8Qv9
U8Qv9.jpg

Catrice "Dirty Berry" stamped with ChG "Emotion" plate: SdP A

Hi I am loving this design Picchi what number is it ive tried searching for the emotion plate but no luck..... Xxx thanks

Do like that new plate :)
I've just bought the 21 plate bundle monster (no sharp edges like I've read and they have backing paper on them) also 4 konad plates.
This is my first try last night with shellac
Vicki xx
View attachment 13458

Your nickname is perfect for you, your nails are truly dreamy :hug:. You know I still don't have the guts to try the decorative tips or the lace like design for fear of not getting the placement right and look what you have done!!! You made a beautifully inventive mani, every nail is perfect, your placement divine and I just love the little dots you added!

Hi I am loving this design Picchi what number is it ive tried searching for the emotion plate but no luck..... Xxx thanks

:hug: Thank you so much for the kind words, the design is not from the konad or the BM plates, it is from the SdP Large plates, here is a pic of the two I have:
picture.php

I got them off this site: Big SdP Image Plates | dashicabeautyshop

You can read about them here (in the konad group): Salon Geek - My latest splurge

I love these plates and I really would like to get more as they are great and fairly cheap.

Your nickname is perfect for you, your nails are truly dreamy :hug:. You know I still don't have the guts to try the decorative tips or the lace like design for fear of not getting the placement right and look what you have done!!! You made a beautifully inventive mani, every nail is perfect, your placement divine and I just love the little dots you added!

:hug: Thank you so much for the kind words, the design is not from the konad or the BM plates, it is from the SdP Large plates, here is a pic of the two I have:
picture.php

I got them off this site: Big SdP Image Plates | dashicabeautyshop

You can read about them here (in the konad group): Salon Geek - My latest splurge

I love these plates and I really would like to get more as they are great and fairly cheap.

Wow I would luv to get my hands on those, thanks I will check out the Konad group.. Ps luv your work.xx

Picchi gave me lovely feedback on these when I posted this earlier so I thought I should share here. Am chuffed to bits with them.

Rah! Just can't get the pic to upload 😥 last try

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333435595.350514.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333435595.350514.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 310
Here's my favorite Konad design so far, Fishnet design from plate M57 on top of Zoya Trixie (this is a male hand).

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333439967.397022.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333439967.397022.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 414
This is one if my favourite prints.xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333440133.738422.jpg

Simple design but my mum loved it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333575709.186251.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333575709.186251.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 307
Pichi I am in awe of your stamping your nails always look amazing xxx

Oohhhh I love this, what plate is it on? I writing a list out for ideas for my bday LOL! X

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Hi Stephiebaby

Its M64.. Xx

Hi Stephiebaby

Its M64.. Xx

Ah brilliant, thank you. Already got it on list so will pop a *by it so other half knows it's on I really want lol xx

Here are two designs, one with lacing from plate m71 and "sunset nails" with tropical flowers from plate m57 and black gems. Both designs are quite neon, but my camera can't capture the colors correctly :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333714004.048534.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333714004.048534.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 221
Hi I'm really intrigued by this would
You charge extra on a manicure for this how much do u charge and do people think it's worth investing in

Here are two designs, one with lacing from plate m71 and "sunset nails" with tropical flowers from plate m57 and black gems. Both designs are quite neon, but my camera can't capture the colors correctly :(

Hi what neon pink paint did you use to stamp the lace design?
Thanks x

Love the pink lace :)
Vicki xx

Latest posts

Back