Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be a silly question but what is the difference between the konad special polishes and the princess ones?is it just the bottle?

Think I'm gonna buy a little konad kit I'm hooked already and not even tried it all your pictures look really good!!

Might be a silly question but what is the difference between the konad special polishes and the princess ones?is it just the bottle?

yes, it's the bottle and the amount. The princess polish has more mL in it I believe

Thanks EmJZ, just wanted to check :)

I've ordered a konad set! Keep your pictures coming its nice to see what people can do with the stamps

Today's ombré nails :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342128840.384162.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342128840.384162.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 622
541481_329307787156245_1797424819_n.jpg

my nails at the moment. these are just an infill on a previous set ( pics on what nails are you sporting today thread) they were a glittery french manicure but round in shape so i just changed the shape and infilled them before painting them and using black konad.this is one of my favourite patterns

my nails at the moment. these are just an infill on a previous set ( pics on what nails are you sporting today thread) they were a glittery french manicure but round in shape so i just changed the shape and infilled them before painting them and using black konad.this is one of my favourite patterns

These are gorgeous! Which plate did you use? 

This is my favourite plate! They look fab hun! x

Gorgeous! What plate are these on please xx

It has taken me ages to get the hang of using my Konad plate and stamp, etc ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342366157.115115.jpgand today I have finally had a half decent result. I have only got one Konad plate and the white Konad varnish because I didn't want to spend too much money in case I couldn't get it right!

I tried again yesterday and it's definitely not working for me.

Such a shame. :|

Just did these hun. Didn't photograph very well so looks better in real life. Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342388986.442054.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342388986.442054.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 417
Just had a look at loads of the posts and pics and I'm hooked lol, ordered myself a set and the black and white polish, must say I'm excited and can't wait for the, to all arrive. :D

Could I ask all you Konad geeks a question (and apologies if this has already been asked but its a bit late at night to go through all 50 odd pages of the thread!!)

Bearing in mind that you have to apply the top coat over your design quite thickly because you have to "float" it over the design, does it take ages for them to dry? I'd love to get some Konad because I'm crap at free hand, but i'm thinking about the practicality of it.

Could I ask all you Konad geeks a question (and apologies if this has already been asked but its a bit late at night to go through all 50 odd pages of the thread!!)

Bearing in mind that you have to apply the top coat over your design quite thickly because you have to "float" it over the design, does it take ages for them to dry? I'd love to get some Konad because I'm crap at free hand, but i'm thinking about the practicality of it.

It doesn't need to be caked on but it will take a little longer to dry then normal. :o

It has taken me ages to get the hang of using my Konad plate and stamp, etc View attachment 17454and today I have finally had a half decent result. I have only got one Konad plate and the white Konad varnish because I didn't want to spend too much money in case I couldn't get it right!

Looks great, nice idea with the gems in the middle :)

My first attempt at stamping designs on a full hand. The I love you is konad and the heart design is bundle monster :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342600172.300409.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342600172.300409.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 474

I usually use seche vite quick dry topcoat over konad as it dries in about 5 mins, so no sitting around waiting for your polish to dry. But I've recently ran out :( x

New bundle monster plates are fab!
picture.php

Latest posts

Back