Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M66 the one with the cherry blossom, bamboo and lotus flowers on.

I love this design so much I'm going to take mine off tomorrow and go for it with Asphalt and silver or maybe pale pink bamboo!

Lovely. I love plate M66 and think that it is under rated :biggrin: the huge design sometimes scares people

After seeing this thread & some of the pics you ladies have uploaded I'm going to treat my self & buy one of the kits - looking forward to using it already :) brilliant thread!!!

I just did my toes in the cherry blossom, with a strawberry smoothie base

evaperk-albums-konad-picture41490-cherryblossomtoes2.jpg

I love that cherry blossom. The red on strawberry smoothie looks gorgeous.

My kit arrived on Saturday and I've spent a few hours this morning having a play. I love it so much. Thank you to everyone who's contributed to this thread as it encouraged me to have a go and a lot of my questions have already been answered.

I just did my toes in the cherry blossom, with a strawberry smoothie base

evaperk-albums-konad-picture41490-cherryblossomtoes2.jpg

They look fab Id love to have these on my tootsies :) x

My kit arrived on Saturday and I've spent a few hours this morning having a play. I love it so much. Thank you to everyone who's contributed to this thread as it encouraged me to have a go and a lot of my questions have already been answered.

Im so glad this thread has helped you :hug: that was the main reason why i thought would start it.

Ok, so there is the konad group on the site to help with all of these things, but those using the SG app can't access the groups and this thread has made more techs aware of the fabulous system, and encouraged those who have banished their kit to the back of the cupboard in frustration as they couldn't get to grips with it, to have another go only to discover that they now LOVE it and can't put it down. And that is thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread :)

Thanks every one for making the thread a success :hug:

Reading this thread made me want to try it so I have some plates and polishes winging their way to me and can't wait to have a play. All of your work is fabulous, thank you for sharing xx

some that i had a little play with the other day :) most images are konad but the halloween ones are Bundle Monster

Halloween Nail Art.jpgShellac, konad and glitter.jpgShellac, konad and glitter2.jpg

does anyone know where to buy bundlemonster plates and ship to canada?

i attached some of my pics from using konad plates.

Attachments

• gold with black flowers.JPG
    gold with black flowers.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 693
  • majic purple with blue swirls.JPG
    majic purple with blue swirls.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 679
  • pink sparkle leopard.JPG
    pink sparkle leopard.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 712
Their lovely lilkiss :) have you tries amazon? X

Hi lilkiss
gorgeous pics there
I have just received my monster bundle form amazon only took 2 days to deliver think it was 24 image plates i am very pleased and can't wait to play with them. real bargain

KonadonNeonPink.jpg

Konad flower pattern on neon pink ..... my 2nd attempt....

Wow MaryKate those are brilliant....and only your second go! You would never have thought that was your second....you Will be a master in no time :) xx

Do u know wot geekies i gave up on my konad coz just wasnt "getting it" but this thread has inspired me 2 dig it out + try again.
Thank you for all the inspiration i will be a born again super stamper! X

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

I feel that i should say well done to everyone who got the new Q plate already as I have just had word that konad have put the RRP up to £9 :Scared: and limited stockists orderd as it is very limited!

My plates and polish have just arrived :) Can't wait to have a play next week :D

Keep us posted xx

Will do. Just put Minx on this afternoon so as soon as that needs to come off I'll be shellacking and konading my little socks off :) can't wait, hope I can do it!! Xx

Latest posts

Back