Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! All this konad stuff looks great! I don't have much money at the moment, but would you guys trust this website?
Beauty Shop 4U

They are really cheap and have free delivery haha Just wanting your opinions :D

That's the most random website I've ever seen :lol: Automotive parts with konad??! I wouldn't trust them.

That's the most random website I've ever seen :lol: Automotive parts with konad??! I wouldn't trust them.

Sounds like a website me and the OH could set up hehe. He works with cars x

missowen-albums-nails+2-picture41316-rock-chick-gelish-konad.jpg

Did these on myself yesterday and i'm a bit in love with them. They are done over Gelish. With the halloween plate..... will find the no if anyone wants it xxx

Did these on myself yesterday and i'm a bit in love with them. They are done over Gelish. With the halloween plate..... will find the no if anyone wants it xxx

They are awesome!! Find the number please? ;) x

:hug: Thank you. Plate number M13. Its only a single skull image so you have to reprint it several times to get this look, quite quick once you get going though! xx

Your a bit in love with them? I'm totally in love with them:Love::Love::Love:!!!
MissOwen I am so jealous!!!

These are fantastic.
icon_biggrin.gif

I really like the use of the balck and pink gels.

Thanks Picchi :o i do really like them. They are very 'me'. Might have to try them with some different colours next time xx

Hey!!

Wow!!! Im not usually a fan of skull like things but i have to say these are bloody lovely! Great choice of colours and i LOVE the multi skulls per nail! Fab stamping! I think you should post this piccy in thru Halloween nail art thread that's around :) xx

That is a very funky Halloween look. Awesome! :D

My first Konad on a client!

evaperk-albums-konad-picture41328-1-coat-base-2-coats-cocoa-1-moonlight-roses-leopard-print-konad-before-shellac-top-coat.jpg

My first Konad on a client!

evaperk-albums-konad-picture41328-1-coat-base-2-coats-cocoa-1-moonlight-roses-leopard-print-konad-before-shellac-top-coat.jpg

Oh my, this thread is on fire today!!!!

Evaperk your client must be so very happy with her nails!!!! Beautiful mani, you hit it out of the park and this is just your first!!!

That is a very funky Halloween look. Awesome! :D

Thank you! You are the lovely lady who sent them to me, even after google didnt update my new address. Thank you for all you help again :hug:

Some I did today on shellac , ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316701504.393809.jpg

Thank you! You are the lovely lady who sent them to me, even after google didnt update my new address. Thank you for all you help again :hug:

My pleasure. I am happy to help and glad to have such a happy and talented customer :Love:

They all look great!
I'm having issues getting Bio Sculpture UV top coat to cover the Konad special polish, even putting a couple of layers is not working - anyone else had this issue?

thanks

Oh my, this thread is on fire today!!!!

Evaperk your client must be so very happy with her nails!!!! Beautiful mani, you hit it out of the park and this is just your first!!!

She was over the moon and said they were the best nails she ever had:o!

Evaperk,

These are really lovely. I bet you are still grinning from your clients compliment. I know I would be.:biggrin:.

Can I ask what varnish/gels you used?

Mizzy Dizzy,

Stunning:biggrin:.
I haven't been a fan of the 'ring finger manicure' but I think this set may well change my mind!

Latest posts

Back