Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some I did today on shellac , View attachment 9130
Oh wow!!! The shellac is perfection and the stamping is also beautiful. Is that the psycho pink?

She was over the moon and said they were the best nails she ever had:o!
Oh goodness that is a wonderful complement you must be super chuffed and you deserve to be!!!

If I hadn't placed my order already, I would definitely be ordering M13 having seen your deign Miss Owen, I love it!!

missowen-albums-nails+2-picture41316-rock-chick-gelish-konad.jpg

Did these on myself yesterday and i'm a bit in love with them. They are done over Gelish. With the halloween plate..... will find the no if anyone wants it xxx

These are fabulous, can I just ask are you using the gelish to stamp or do you use the special polish?

Has anyone got any tips for lessening the mess on the skin around the nail plate when using a design that covers the whole nail? Even cleaning it up with a cotton bud dipped in acetone wasn't particularly helpful! Still leaves a bit of staining round the fingers with the dark colours :-/ found myself apologising for having a mare getting the fingers clean again!!!!! :-O

Hi red, :)

I just leave it right to the end before using solar oil to clean the skin up. When i take the inhibition layer off the top coat with my d sperse, i give the surrounding skin a good wipe to, havnt had any problems with staining and iv used quite a few colours from light to dark. Xx

Evaperk,

These are really lovely. I bet you are still grinning from your clients compliment. I know I would be.:biggrin:.

Can I ask what varnish/gels you used?

Oh wow!!! The shellac is perfection and the stamping is also beautiful. Is that the psycho pink?

Oh goodness that is a wonderful complement you must be super chuffed and you deserve to be!!!

She usually has acrylics but agreed to do me a favour and have shellac as I have a local Beauty night at the weekend and am only doing shellac and art. I really was amazed by her reaction and just shows that you don't have to have long nails to have great looking nails!

I used Shellac base, 2 x cocoa, moonlight and roses, stamp with konad special black then top coat. x

Then my niece brought a lady round last night who'd seen them on facebook and just HAD to have them. She had horrible NSS acrylics on so the acrylic work is not mine ;). These I did with a revlon polish called moonlit mauve tippoed with Nina milky way then stamped and Konad top coat.

The shellac looks by far the best!

evaperk-albums-konad-picture41343-after-seeing-last-picture-face-book-client-rushed-round-get-her-leopard-print.jpg

These are fabulous, can I just ask are you using the gelish to stamp or do you use the special polish?

Thank you :) i used the special polishes. I've tried using Gelish to stamp but find its too thin to produce a bold enough print xxx

Thanks for all the other compliments too ladies :o xx

Apologies everyone but I am so pleased with these that I had to show them off:biggrin:

mrsp987-albums-stamping-picture41376-bio-sculpture-gel-127-bm221-silver-konad-polish.jpg

I have been trying to resist this, but you guys keep pulling me into this thread :biggrin: So, as a complete beginner (but someone who always likes to start big!) what kit/plates/polishes should I go for? What are your most successful purchases? My client base is pretty conservative.

I use Gelicure and assume that I can use Konad in the same way as you use it over Shellac. How long do you have to wait for the Konad polish to dry before you can apply a gel polish topcoat?

Have I got time for this with Gelicure, extensions, Minx, rockstar etc. I might need another day in each week :Scared:

Apologies everyone but I am so pleased with these that I had to show them off:biggrin:

mrsp987-albums-stamping-picture41376-bio-sculpture-gel-127-bm221-silver-konad-polish.jpg
This is so delicate and subtle but yet to pretty!!! You should be pleased and proud!!

I have been trying to resist this, but you guys keep pulling me into this thread :biggrin: So, as a complete beginner (but someone who always likes to start big!) what kit/plates/polishes should I go for? What are your most successful purchases? My client base is pretty conservative.

I use Gelicure and assume that I can use Konad in the same way as you use it over Shellac. How long do you have to wait for the Konad polish to dry before you can apply a gel polish topcoat?

Have I got time for this with Gelicure, extensions, Minx, rockstar etc. I might need another day in each week :Scared:

He he he Konad is tres addictive!

Right at the start of this thread is LOADS of info about how to use konad and some trouble shooter ideas.

The stamped image is immediately ready for a top coat which your 'float' over the image don't brush it, put pressure on it or go over it again.

Why not buy a tiny kit and give it a go before committing to it fully? :biggrin:

Very nice, well done you.

The silver over a charcoal grey gives a similar look that I am very fond of. :Love:

This is so delicate and subtle but yet to pretty!!! You should be pleased and proud!!

Thank you so much for all your help and advice.

Very nice, well done you.

The silver over a charcoal grey gives a similar look that I am very fond of. :Love:

Thank you also for all your help. I would never have bought silver if it were not for you and I love it. :biggrin:

Beautiful! I have silver over asphalt at the mo and it's gorgeous!

My 1st Konad set arrived today and been playing with it - fantastic fun!!

I LOVE :Love:KONAD!!

I jus have to share these brautiful nails I did at a local beauty event tonight.

evaperk-albums-konad-picture41465-blackpoolbamboo.jpg

I'm so tired I can't spell beautiful!

I jus have to share these brautiful nails I did at a local beauty event tonight.

evaperk-albums-konad-picture41465-blackpoolbamboo.jpg

They're gorgeous :) what plate is this hun?x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

They're gorgeous :) what plate is this hun?x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy
M66 the one with the cherry blossom, bamboo and lotus flowers on.

I love this design so much I'm going to take mine off tomorrow and go for it with Asphalt and silver or maybe pale pink bamboo!

Latest posts

Back