Konad wouldn't stamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may be your polish is getting older and drying faster?

Konad HQ also say that the stampers do not deteriorate with use but I don't agree. I know Pichhi wouldn't either.

Good luck xxxx

Thanks it was my older bottle of konad white polish I was using right enough, I've seen pichhi,s designs they are absolutely fab!! it seams to be causing me problems when it's a design you need to reverse for the other hand/ foot ( if you know what I mean) I was stamping quickly from one stamp to the other but lost some of the design in transit to the nail.

It may be your polish is getting older and drying faster?

Konad HQ also say that the stampers do not deteriorate with use but I don't agree. I know Pichhi wouldn't either.

Good luck xxxx
What stamper /s do you use ? i have the one with 2 ends and I find it far better than the little ones , must be the grip .

I had this problem aswell. I bought the professional kit ( wernt cheap) so I was a bit miffed when I couldn't stamp my designs, I buffed the stamp, rolled it about to make it not so stiff, it worked a little but found it very time consuming, doing this constantly with a client sat infront of me as sometimes it would only pick up half the design

I bought the double ended stamper it's the one with the pink sponge/stamp and it picks up every single time now.

What stamper /s do you use ? i have the one with 2 ends and I find it far better than the little ones , must be the grip .

I use the double one as well but the one I tried to transfer it to was the small dumpy one and it just would not transfer onto it.xx

Latest posts

Back