Konadicures!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chel1966

Reaction score
I am so excited with my new Bundle monster plates and want to share some of my designs with you.....;)

tuttifurttilips.jpg

red baroness.jpg

*squeeeee!* thats my excited noise! Love them :)

I'm very happy for you!!! I hope you love them :hug:

I love both your manis, your stamping is perfect!!! I think the kisses on the pink background pop wonderfully and the snowflakes are so very Christmasy

Watch out for the stamping obsession though, give it a week (or less) and you may just be looking for more plates :eek:...

hi hun love them! Have you please got a link to where you bought your particular monster bundle. Santa aka Mr happyfeet is treating me :)

I bought both my Bundle monster sets from Amazon UK.
25pc is £16.99 (had for ages)
21pc is £14.99 (bought 5 mins ago by husband for christmas)
Free delivery too!
x

Loving the snow flake for the Christmas season.

What kind of polish are you using?

WOW

I love these :lol:

what are the plate numbers for those designs? Im going to ask my other half for these for xmas :lol:

xx

Bundle Monster plates - not sure of number.

I use Shellac mostly and then OPI/China Glaze for stamp. The black lips was just TuttiFrutti Shellac and Black Konad paint.

Red was Red Baroness Shellac and Sci-Fi China Glaze stamp.

Addicted!!!:lol:

Bundle Monster plates - not sure of number.

I use Shellac mostly and then OPI/China Glaze for stamp. The black lips was just TuttiFrutti Shellac and Black Konad paint.

Red was Red Baroness Shellac and Sci-Fi China Glaze stamp.

Addicted!!!:lol:

It is very addicting isnt it! I wear a different design every other day, Im known for it all around too because I constatly have people coming up saying "What have you got on today then?"
VERY good for Business, I already have a line in waiting for when im up and running (in the next 2 weeks! Eek)

I want some of the SDp plates...OMG the designs are amazing! :eek:
x

I love the lips, which plate do I order?
I am new to konad & want to put an order in tomorrow.

Loving your work as always Michele :)
Rachael xxx

I ordered 21pc one today!

How does it work? Sorry to be thick- do you just apply the paint/polish to whatever design on the plate you want then turn it over and stamp on the nail?

Also is the lips off of the 25pc set??

I love these! Also like konad really need to buy a konad kit !

xEm

I really want the lips................which plates do I need to order please xx

I ordered 21pc one today!

How does it work? Sorry to be thick- do you just apply the paint/polish to whatever design on the plate you want then turn it over and stamp on the nail?

Also is the lips off of the 25pc set??

I love these! Also like konad really need to buy a konad kit !

xEm

Hi sher,

No your not being thick, i can look complicated when you start looking into it but what you do is:

*dollop paint/polish over your design on the plate
*scrape off excess with the scraper
*stamp the plate with the rubber stamper
*gently roll stamper over the nail transferring the design to the nail

To save duplication, check out the link above that bryT posted 'everything you need to know...' as this covers a lot of problems past geeks have encounterd when starting up with konad.

It is a long thread now, but it really Will help you if you skim through it to find what your looking for. :)

Hth's

he he he, you make me sound like I know what I am talking about Jo :eek:

There is a great instructional video available on many websites (including my own :wink2:) that shows exactly what to do with Konad, it really is as easy as it looks after a couple of attempts.

If you ever get problems the Geeks have probably covered the issue on the terrible long Konad thread.

LOL I've got the snowflakes on right now. Decadence with CND silver crome polish & white Konad polish - looks lovely and had so many clients wanting exact copies.

Karaxxx

5c28fef1-c99e-6db1.jpg

I am loving the snowflakes they can be used on clients that like nail art to be subtle :)

Latest posts

Back