L+p,what's your brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L+p wich brush do you use ?

• Round

Votes: 67 31.2%
  • Oval

Votes: 108 50.2%
  • Flat

Votes: 33 15.3%
  • Other...please give details.

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters
i think mine is a size 7.i do also like to use a flat brush.xxxxxx

I use the Pro styler Master Series, with detachable head. About a month ago I trained it flat. What a big difference it made to me. Application techniques just instantly became easyer, haven't looked back since.:)

I use a #10 Ultra Sculptor - big big brush compared to what I used to use... but so much better and easier!!!

I've used quite a few brushes in my time, but can truthfully say the Ezflow 508 Oval brush is the best I have ever come across and so will be sticking with that one from now on.

Natasha x

Yes the Ezflow 508 is the baby for me. Best ever.

i like one that goes flat for my sculpting but can come to a fine point to do my detail work in 3d work right now i jump between ez flow 508 and an cnd sculptor a lot of times i like the cnd better it seems to make bigger balls and hold more liquid but both have the point i want :D :D

Mine is the Grand Master 508 brush from EZ Flow.

I find i can use mine flat, although it is oval, plus it also goes into a point too for intricate work, especially 3D stuff.

This is why i said other as mine is so verstaile.

I use the Creative Pro Styler, best acrylic brush I have used

Jo xx

Ezflow 508 70% of the time, Pro styler Master Series 20% and Tammy Taylors medium flat it all depends on size and type of nails.

CND pro styler #8 - has the best 'snap' out of any brush I have used.

hi there...
my absolute favorit and best nail brush !ever!
GMII from Cesars Secrets / Grand Master II
greetz
nail technician

Odyssey Nail Systems #8 Conclusive Brush is stunning. Excellent quality and beautiful.

I use Entity's nail brushes. They are a flat oval size 8. I LOVE them! They feel great in
the hand the bristles are superb!!:Love:

I've had massive problems with brushes in the past but now have found my best friend in Young Nails Sculpter very similar to 508 which I've used for a couple of years now. Got a medium flat sculpter with the tammy taylor kit last month but oh my! I could not use it at all - I kept trying to put it into a point!

Creative Pro Styler for me too. x

EzFlow Grand Artist Oval 508- The Best Acrylic Brush i've ever used, i use it for all L&P application:)

:lol: i'm glad this has been bumped,i received my new ultra scultor yesterday,i feel like such a big girl now :D

I have a few, all are OPI...

my fav is a Concave, a 10...
then I have an oval 8
and a round 8...

and a few others for the nail art.

ezflow 508
tracy x

Latest posts

Back