LA Tanning or Tantrick??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellabella

Reaction score
Hi all, I currently work as a nail technician in a relatively new salon, and the spray tan girl is leaving to work elsewhere, leaving the salon with no one to do spray tans...with the festive season coming up and a major advert for our salon coming out end of oct for 3 months, i want to do the training and start doing the tans myself.
The other girl used Tantrick, which i know has rave reviews on here- i have spent last few days reading up on old posts :D and she had great feedback from her clients...but the price of the intial outlay for the tent, kit and solution is quite pricey!!
I have been looking into LA Tanning company, and they have a fab starter pack deal on the whole lot. which is alot more within my price range...i can only find a few posts on here talking about them...but just want little more feedback before i pay out!!
i realise that if i dont like the LA solution, i would be able to use another solution with the machine...basiscally just want to hear from any of you that have brought the LA Tanning system and what you thoughts are for or against!
:hug: thanks Ellabella!!

Like anything you get what your pay for...

Tantrick have some really low cost kits, the tent might be a bit more pricey but they are well built and wont bend or go funny shaped like these cheaper ones.

I cant give you any info on LA tan, other than i do like the out come of the tan, but let me know if you have any more questions about Tantrick.

xx

Hi all, I currently work as a nail technician in a relatively new salon, and the spray tan girl is leaving to work elsewhere, leaving the salon with no one to do spray tans...with the festive season coming up and a major advert for our salon coming out end of oct for 3 months, i want to do the training and start doing the tans myself.
The other girl used Tantrick, which i know has rave reviews on here- i have spent last few days reading up on old posts :D and she had great feedback from her clients...but the price of the intial outlay for the tent, kit and solution is quite pricey!!
I have been looking into LA Tanning company, and they have a fab starter pack deal on the whole lot. which is alot more within my price range...i can only find a few posts on here talking about them...but just want little more feedback before i pay out!!
i realise that if i dont like the LA solution, i would be able to use another solution with the machine...basiscally just want to hear from any of you that have brought the LA Tanning system and what you thoughts are for or against!
:hug: thanks Ellabella!!

Hi Hun

My partner purchased all her equipment from there and she is very happy. I do use as one of my solutions LA Tan and believe you me it is a stayer, I also use two other solutions along side it. But have just tried a sample of Tantricks Autumn Gold which I do love as well. Just make sure you are trained by a good firm.

Regards

Dawn:)

thanks guy for your messages they great help, and the PM too... I'm defo gona train thru tantrick, and think the LA machine deal the best i can find to start me off.

thanks guy for your messages they great help, and the PM too... I'm defo gona train thru tantrick, and think the LA machine deal the best i can find to start me off.

have you looked into 'suntana' spray tans and training.. don't know where youre based but they have a seminar in november in preston lancs.
they came to my salon and trained me and mine and we found them really friendly and informative.
love their new chocolate scented tan too.. it's worth a look.

The pop up cubicles from LA Tan are very strong and very well made.

The starter kits are very well priced and they regularly have great deals on solutions.

Have you thought about contacting them for a sample?

I can only speak as I find, both as a consumer and a Tantrick tanner.

Tantrick is the best tan I have ever personally had and I have never had anything but good results on clients. HTH

thanks, its great to get info off someone who has seen the product's LA tanning offer,... Im going to train with tantrick, then will buy the kit... want to get this done soon as can- ready for the xmas period, and the girl who leaving leaves beginning of nov.
thanks for all replies to this!! its been a great help. :hug::hug:

HI

What you have to consider with tanning is the back up and support of the company your buying from.

This starts with the initial training in the actual tan, any problems you may experience, and also the training and back up of your equiptment training.

A lot of companys will sell you a kit and this may seem a good deal, however not very many of them will visit you and show you not only how to use your machine but also how to maintain and care for it.

Best of luck.

good luck with your new venture...you will love the world of spray tanning!

have you contacted local colleges and wholesalers to see when they are running courses? if you want to train in the next couple of weeks they may be another option

Good luck on your training with Tantrick, your training does not end at the end of your training day,
your trainer is there for you when ever you need her, we always give on going support forever so you are never on your own,
you will be shown exactly how to use the machine and how to strip it down for cleaning and everything else you could possibly need to know about the world of spray tanning,
we even give marketing advise to help get you up and running,
and our customer service is well known for been excellent hth :hug:

Iam realy wanting to spray tanning but i dont known which one to use la tanning or tantrick. If i go with one product can you change to another still using the same kit? please help me thanks Laura xxxx

Wow, old thread!

Yes, you can change your solution at any time and it will still work with your equipment.

Latest posts

Back