Lash perming/lifting the next new craze?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How strange I use more medium and small than anything BUT I don't do that many at the minute. I'm always too wary of lifting them too much, especially on older ladies who may have drooping eyelids! It scares me!

I would definitely buy some small shields. I use the small shields 95% of the time. If people are paying so much for a lift then they want the best lift they can get. I only use large shields on men and the medium shields I only use on people with quite pronounced brow bones.

Thanks for this information. Our trainer said quite the opposite! I'm not even sure Salon Systems do a small sheild for the eyelash lift, I've looked but cant find! I think I'll look into getting another system soon as like you said, they are paying for the best they can have.

I got small shields from Lashbase separately

How strange I use more medium and small than anything BUT I don't do that many at the minute. I'm always too wary of lifting them too much, especially on older ladies who may have drooping eyelids! It scares me!
It works fine. Here is a pic of one of my clients. She has a lift every 3 months and this is with the small shields.

Attachments

• dawn before.jpg
    dawn before.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 267
  • dawn after.jpg
    dawn after.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 342
Thanks guys I am pleased it sparked such an interesting thread. All the lashes look fabulous :))

I have now trained in lash perm and tint as I loved having them myself I wanted to train! I love the immediate results. I use perm rods, can anyone tell me what the difference with the shields is? I trained using thuya x

Hi, I'm a educator in South Wales and my lash lifting and perming course is definitely a popular choice at the moment. I trained in perming 9 years ago now but lifting is just amazing! My clients love it and its a treatment I enjoy to perform. I haven't been able to source the small shields yet though so will definitely be doing that!!

Here is my mums lashes before and after an eyelash lift and tint, she loves it and now had it every 6 weeks.... High maintenance mum! Hehe!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364755254.317291.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364755254.317291.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 301
Wow brill result !!!

Wish I lived a bit closer I'm on the hunt for a good course in the Yorkshire area

Nouveau in south elmsal near Doncaster which do the LVL training bit more pricey than lash lift but will save you travel costs

WOW why have i not seen these lashes before???!!!"
Just uploaded the youtube video of these lashes to my facebook page and got a HUGE response!
Can anyone pm me how much we are able to charge per set? I live in south wales
Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Hi there

I charge £20 for lash lift or £25 for lash lift and tint :)

Hi there

I charge £20 for lash lift or £25 for lash lift and tint :)

Hope you don't mind I've just pm'ed you with regards to small shields xx

Could you also pm me about shields. many thanks

A friend of a friend just got a lash lift up in Aberdeen. I asked her to find out how much she paid, and was gobsmacked when I was told she'd paid £70!

Owch! that is alot!

Well £20/£25 very cheap!!

If you get a LVL lash lift you will be looking at £70/80/90

If you get a lash lift you will be looking around £30+

Nouveau in south elmsal near Doncaster which do the LVL training bit more pricey than lash lift but will save you travel costs
Thank you I will look into that :) I was thinking about doing a generic lash perm course and not tying myself into a particular brand .

Im very excited about this treatment now. Im gonna get myself a kit tomorrow. I did lash perming as part of my beauty nvq 2 course 13yrs ago. Ive always HATED those rollers though :/ Cant wait to try the shields instead!

Wow I didn't realise LVL was so expensive! Personally I would never pay that for my lashes! Although each area is bound to be different. Personally I would rather charge less and have my clients be loyal and have the treatment done every 4-6
weeks rather than charge a lot and have it done now and again. IMHO

Still a great treatment though!! Thanks for the PM Lisa, Small shields bought ;)

Jody x

Latest posts

Back