Last gel pic i swear!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
i know i'm boring you all completley with my gel nails now lol i'm sorry

thankyou to everyone that commented on the last pics, i think wel all agreed that i need to work on my apex with the gel and i am struggling a bit with it.

I did the holding it upside down and it did work, do you think i need more apex or not??

Attachments

• gel nails 2 006.jpg
    gel nails 2 006.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 247
kirsty i hate you !!! all your nails are lovely
but i think the lower arch seems to make the apex seem out in my opinion,
not out but oh i dont know you know what i mean,
top viw is lovely but the side view to me, i cant concentrate on the apex which does look fab because of the lower arch,
but then hey what do i know re comping rules etc
sorry i should just have deleted all that i spose lol

top viw is lovely but the side view to me, i cant concentrate on the apex which does look fab because of the lower arch,

Oh you are funny hun!!!

Yeah i see what you mean maybe i should rest myself for a few days before i have a melt down and then try again, sometimes when i try too hard it all goes to pot lol!!!

no mate, its not all gone to pot!!
are these tips?
its just that sometimes im so used to seeing salon nails i forget what comp nails look like , and when i sometimes use tips i forget how much they have a lower arch in them immediately without sculpting it in!!
so what im trying to waffle on about is
im probably talking out of my a**e and they are beautiful in all areas
actualy ill just admit it lol i dont know what im talking about too much wine lol!!!

They look very nice u should be proud of yourself

beautiful nails well donex

Are you comping in gel Kirsty? You do great nails in L&P and now in gel too - woohooo! All I can say from a critique point of view is that they are too square if it is for salon nails (only my opinion mind!). There also seems too much product at zones 2/3. Lovely smile as usual and good clarity. Well done!:)

Are you comping in gel Kirsty? You do great nails in L&P and now in gel too - woohooo! All I can say from a critique point of view is that they are too square if it is for salon nails (only my opinion mind!). There also seems too much product at zones 2/3. Lovely smile as usual and good clarity. Well done!:)

I would like to compete in gel, but not sure if i'm ready yet think i will have a go in sept if i find a model only thing is if i compete in gel i can't compete in l&p as they are sat at the same time xx

they
look great to me hun and you can pick up some tips from Vicky tonight, she will have more luck with you thats for sure, you should have seen the state of mine, no gel comps for me:lol:

I agree. I think the lower arch is to extreme & it throws out the apex (just to look at).
I think the apex would be perfect with less of a lower arch.

I rated these as for comp nails in that the corners at the free edge are very angular. I agree that these would not be ideal for everyday wear.

I think you apex placement is good but then I didn't have a problem with the building of your apex in your previous pics. But that's JMHO and I am not expert.

You are obviously having loads of fun with gel. Enjoy xx

Exelleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veryyyyyyyyy nice, well done you!! :)

This better not be your last set of gel photos to show us all

looking for the perfect set now kirsty

thanks for your help yesterday there will be no more flair tips for me xx

might even put a set of l&p up soon

no its not now i've learnt loads from you gonna find me a guinie pig!!

yes you much do some l&p's its the only way you'll get to grips hun by doing more often xx

lovely kirsty,theres defiately an improvement,keep it up

Latest posts

Back