Last minute tips for all us competing at Scottish Beauty??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoney

Reaction score
Hey all your seasoned competitiors, fancy sharing any last minute tips, that you may have picked up this year, with all us newbie competitiors?

There is quite a few of us Scottish geeks entering this year, who have never competed before, and we're all getting a tad nervous:eek:

So any last minute tips or suggestions would be a real booster for us all:)

Thanks

PS: Go team CND!!!!

I haven't competed this year but the best tips I can give are:

- Make sure you have all your kit ready and packed the night before.
- Make sure you get a good nights sleep (no staying up boozing until the wee hours!)
- Don't worry about your competition. Just concentrate on what you are doing.
- Make sure you do your best, relax and enjoy the buzz. The more you let yourself enjoy the experience, the better you will do.
- Make sure you get your score sheet at the end and track down each judge for feedback.
- Try and get a good luck at the winning nails in each category.

Goodluck!!!!!!!:hug:

I don't compete but I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK

i obviously can't compete (yet! :lol:)

but good luck everyone!

:)

Hey all your seasoned competitiors, fancy sharing any last minute tips, that you may have picked up this year, with all us newbie competitiors?

There is quite a few of us Scottish geeks entering this year, who have never competed before, and we're all getting a tad nervous:eek:

So any last minute tips or suggestions would be a real booster for us all:)

Thanks

PS: Go team CND!!!!

I have posted several competition-related Tricks of the Trade on the NSI website. They were written be Denise Wright, who has won several nail competitions in the UK and is now an international competition judge.

There is a lot of great information, so I would check it out. It is under the Nail Lab section of the homepage. If you PM me, I'll give you a direct link, if you need it.

GOOD LUCK! :)

bump .
just in case anyone gets the bug. :D

Latest posts

Back