LCN offer with Scratch magazine April issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julie harden

Reaction score
Hi did anyone take up the offer with Scatch that when you subscibed in April you recieved a goodie bag from LCN the offer was qiute good and i looked forward to recieving it i thought i would give LCN a try as i wanted to see how what their coloured gels are like. Yesterday i recieved a letter saying they had run out and to say sorry for this i could go online and open a trade account and they would give me 30% of my order. I rang up Scratch and the girl in the office says sorry and i tell her i am on my way down to Olympia and she asks me to see the girls down at the Scratch stand and they were not pleased at all.In fact they were appalled by the letter. So if anyone else has recieved one of these letters can you get in touch with the Scratch offices or has anyone actually recieved any of the goodie bags. I think to put an offer in Scratch then LCN should have enough to cover the subscription and its bad management on thier part they shoul know what the numbers of readers are and should have covered themselves.
It was dissapointing down at Olympia yesterday not much at all for us Nail lovers.

You would be better off directing this at LCN really, it's their issue...... There's not much anyone here can do.

i have phoned lcn and they tried to fob me off with one gel, i got them to say they will pretty much do the equivalent but we will see what apears in the post. its a joke. they are just trying to sell stuff. will be interesting to see if anyone recieved the kit at all??????

You would be better off directing this at LCN really, it's their issue...... There's not much anyone here can do.
I think she is just trying to see how many geeks didn't get their stuff and to make sure they contact Scratch, who of course want to know how wide spread the problem is, after all its their rep thats on the line to:lol:

exactly just myself and my friend just got the letter and the lady who i phoned about it didnt care and i had to practically beg for something i was due. i will see what appears in the post but if it is not the equivalent i will be taking it further. i would have waited for another promotion if i would have know i would have had this trouble.

Hi I got my goodie bag, sorry you were disapointed, But I agree with you if its offered there should be enough supplied

I think she is just trying to see how many geeks didn't get their stuff and to make sure they contact Scratch, who of course want to know how wide spread the problem is, after all its their rep thats on the line to:lol:

Of course, I see!! Sorry, didn't mean to sound short or un-caring..... :hug:

well at lease one of us got it.yey

Yes I got mine too, they should send you the equivalent to what you should have received and a little extra for the inconvenience!!

well this is what i told them but they tried to fob me off. i am seeing what appears this week in the post then will call them again. its not scratch's fault just lcn's

Julesgems got hers.

just me then. going to cry now

Very often these offers do come with a clause that state whilst stocks last. Having used LCN for 2 years I know that customer service is top of their priorities - I have never received better from any company. However they couldt know exactly how many people would take up the offer, could they? It would be like me asking exactly how many clients you will have in June - you just don´t know and can only guesstimate. It´s all very disappointing I´m sure, but in the big scheme of things happening in the world right now is it really worth getting upset by it?

i understand that they could run out of kits but surely that doesnt mena they have nothing at all. i am happy to have alternatives liek i discussed with them after all its a trial kit but nothing at all and trying to sell you stuff i thought was a bit of a kick.
lets see what turns up hey

Hi,

I got my free goodie bag from LCN!!
LCN should make sure they have enough to go round, and with them
not having enough stock for their goodie bag's, they should at least send
more than 1 item.... TIGHT GIT'S!!!

Angie
xx

sassy hassy i was only joking about the crying. i am a mum and at college god knows how long with exams and i know there are bigger things happening in the world. i just dont like being sold things when the offers for me to try and convert me to their product were not allowed and no alternatives offered. lets see what turns up because i wanted to change brands and give them a go.

I think the information has now been given and if you have received a letter as above you should contact Scratch and take it up with them or LCN.

I do not see the point in this thread carrying on now as it will serve no purpose IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back