Lecente Wedding Collection & acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its quite a haul of goodies then! Some bits I need to restock which is handy. I cant wait for the course. Im already planning the route to Master Architect lol! Xx

You get a lot and a hand trainer with sweet squared on

Hullo lovlies.

I've seen TONS of pics of the new Lecente Bridal Stardusts over gel polish but no pics yet of them mixed into L & P (or even hard gel for that matter) tbh I dont really like the opalescent effect they give over gel polish as I'm a glitter fiend but think they will be lush for enhancements.

Has anyone got any pics of them mixed into acrylic (as in on the nail- not mixed in a pot lol) I'm booked on a CND L & P conversion in April and dont have any enhancement products at home atm to play with :(

Please someone put me out of my misery! xx
I've had fab results brushing the Lecente glitters over Shellac on the last layer before the top coat, lovely and sparkly :) I've not tried the bridal stardusts but lots of others. I'm going to try them with clear gel next so will report back, they look good mixed with L&P :)

I've had fab results brushing the Lecente glitters over Shellac on the last layer before the top coat, lovely and sparkly :) I've not tried the bridal stardusts but lots of others. I'm going to try them with clear gel next so will report back, they look good mixed with L&P :)

They do look lush in L&P, dont they! Hopefully they will keep the same sparkle in gel as its a much nicer look than over Shellac (imo)

Do come back & show us <3
Xx

I just can't seem to get on with it on gel polish I sometimes end up with a slushy mess on top of the colour

Latest posts

Back