Left uncomfortable from client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had something similar to this at college! A lad came in needing his hair cut n styled for the uni ball, he was overly friendly, then on my assessment feedback sheet he complimented my looks, personality and said I was articulate, then he wrote his phone number at the bottom!! I thought it was hilarious, until I bumped into him in town (turns out he lives by my brother), he got the hint when I ran and hid from him in the most obvious way.
Just ignore this guys advances, block him if he continues to poke and message you and maybe tell someone at work if u are really worried. Otherwise laugh it off and carry on. It is inappropriate of him but tbh if you both were in to each other it wouldn't be a problem, he's just trying his luck! It's probably all very harmless x

Ignore it.

I had the same issue.

He tried adding me on facebook a couple of times. And also left a couple of voicemails on the salon phone asking me on a date.

I just didn't reply and haven't heard since.

Ignore it.

I had the same issue.

He tried adding me on facebook a couple of times. And also left a couple of voicemails on the salon phone asking me on a date.

I just didn't reply and haven't heard since.

Omg on the Salon voicemail, that's hilarious! Haha

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Ikr?!

Thankfully it was a small salon and I checked messages that day!! X

Ikr?!

Thankfully it was a small salon and I checked messages that day!! X

Can you imagine if someone else played it? I'd love it if we had a voicemail x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

You guys want to try working behind a bar! lol, not too many years ago they might pass you their phone number or try ringing the pub....now they just hunt you down on facebook...you would not believe some of the messages i've had, and they dont get any different as you get older either :rolleyes:

Take it as a compliment!

But, i personally would just ignore the message!

I would just ignore it-if it kept on I would be direct andsay sorry but I'm not interested, then he can't read anything into anything!
I do think its an overreaction though, if no one told anyone they were hot, how would anyone ever pull! When you get past 21 you dont just meet people in bars anymore,especially if you have children. I once called a taxi company back abd passed on my number for the driver and we dated for a while...Ive had random people tell.me i am hot or similar (im not) at work or out and about and you just smile and say thanks, scowl or flirt back :p
If you see someone you like then you tell them- if you had fancied him back it wouldn't be an issue. So now it's just a case of making sure he backs off and you make it clear you're not interested.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back