Leg Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annenails

Reaction score
ok guys bare with me
I have only just started my beauty course and I am about to ask a sily question.When pricing for a leg wax do you charge per leg or say for eg $18. for half a leg,would be that for one leg or two..? thanks in advance for any replys on this question

Hi,

I charge for half leg (both legs)ankle inc knee, and full leg (both legs)ankle to bikini.:hug:

my leg waxing charges include both legs.
half leg is ankle to knee, three quatrer leg is ankle to mid way up the thigh, and full leg is just that, full leg wax.

xx

Leg wax charges should be for both legs. It's amazing how many clients ask the same question as you though!

No question is stupid - it's just that you don't know the answer! The only way to find things out is by asking. Keep it up.

Leg wax charges should be for both legs. It's amazing how many clients ask the same question as you though!

Same here, I get asked all the time.

i've been asked if an arm wax included both arms! Guess it does only suggest one though doesn't it?!

so if you had a person in who only had one leg would you charge them half price for a full leg wax?

Never thought about it before but I suppose if you look at it as it says then you are right to question one leg or both!

It made me laugh to start off with - who would only have one leg waxed and not the other?

For me I also do feet as part of waxing legs,i.e tops of feet and toes if needed.

I usually make a joke when clients book in for half a leg wax and ask if that's one leg or 2????:green:

Also wondered, should we charge less for the shorter person and more for the taller????:lol:

thanks guys for your replies
I did think it was for both egs,but wasnt 100%sure...

For me I also do feet as part of waxing legs,i.e tops of feet and toes if needed.

I usually make a joke when clients book in for half a leg wax and ask if that's one leg or 2????:green:

Also wondered, should we charge less for the shorter person and more for the taller????:lol:
I do feet & toes as well if needed. My best friend has quite hairy toes, I think it's hobbit genes.:lol:

I did a lady once whos one leg was in plaster, I obviously only charged her for one leg.

Latest posts

Back