Lest We Forget !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the nail fairy

Reaction score
Today is Remembrance Day !!

I just want to say how very proud of all our Soldiers I am !!!
The Soldiers deserve to be honored on this day... and we shouldn't forget the sacrifices that they make so we shall be free !!!

Lest we forget

A proud Canadian
the nail fairy:Love:

thank you for your thoughts,

i agree with you and stood silent this morning as i always do. My husband served in the first Gulf war and i remember wondering if he would ever come back. Luckily he did but there are many who didn't.
Everyone has someone who faught in a war and should be remembered.

debbie x

Well said.

My thoughts are with those that have lost their loved ones in their bravery of serving their counties in battles past and present

my thoughts are with the familys of the war to those that have lost loved ones and those that still have family out in the war zone

My boy went out to day to help sell poppies and in the morning he will parade with the army cadets he is very proud to be doing this
Debbie x

Here! Here! Thoughts and prayers to all xx

goes for me too, xx

Here here, I forgot it was today so thanks for reminding me. Thoughts to all who have served their country and suffered the consequences of war :hug:

Same goes here, thoughts and prayers to all families.

I did read somewhere that some poor 70 odd year old man was collecting/selling poppies outside a supermarket and he got beaten up for the contents of his collection pot. :cry:

It makes me bloody mad, hope they catch the git!

Teri x

god that is horrendus :mad: evil sh*ts, how on earth can they live with themselves after doing something so horrid, you would think they would get some respect for serving this country but they dont, its disgusting :mad:

I was sat doing a clients nails this morning and when they announced the 2mins silence on the radio she just sat there chattering away while i was nodding in response being too polite to ask her to shh, my friend who owns the salon lost her rag and said do you mind it is rememberance silence time to which she replied oh i dont care im german and over there we celebrate now, i was mortified my friend was livid and the rest of the clients wasnt amused as you can imagine.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all who are effected by these horrid wars, somewhere down the line we have all lost loved ones :Love:

Most of my family have served, and last year my son followed in his family's footsteps and joined REAME, just like his dad, we are so proud of him, he joined because he felt it was the best way he could make a difference against terrorists, we'll be at All Saints church tomorrow for the rememberance parade, with our daughter I will be thinking of my dad, he was a Polish freedem fighter in ww2 and joined the british army when he came to England, because he was so grateful to be allowed to live in a country that has freedem of speech and wanted to help keep it that way.

Latest posts

Back