Life is SWEET for the UK and Ireland!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your new name. Very cutting edge.

Well done to you both, best wishes and hope all goes well for you. xxx

brill news for all congratulations :hug::hug:

Fantastic news for everyone!! Congratulations!! at least it is in the hands of people we trust!! :lol:

Congratulations to Sweet Squared.:hug:
So glad to see that CND is in the most capable and deserving hands possible, great news.
I go away for a few days and all hell and excitement breaks out on here, it's amazing.:lol:

Fantastic news........

:hug:CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL:hug:

CONGRATS!!!!

Geez, I dissappear for a few days and missed the big news?
Sorry to be late in my congrats, but better late than never.
So glad to hear that everything is working out for everyone in the UK now.

Giant hugs all around to all concerned!
:hug:

fantastic!!! I'VE NOT BEEN AROUND ON HERE MUCH LATELY BUT COMING BACK TO THATNEWS IS WONDERFUL. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST WITH THE NEW BUSINESS!! XX

Fantastic news, and what a relief!

Congratulations!!

Hooray

Congrats to all, it's fab news

So pleased to hear. What a great dedicated team you have. Best wishes to you all xx Karen

CONGRATULATIONS TO SWEET SQUARED.
Haven't been on site for a while so glad to here the news.

Lindsay

Congratulations to Sweet Squared, that is fantastic news for all of the Creative Family and technicians that use this fab products.

Great news :lol:
Congratulations to you all,

Fab News S2!....Good luck..... I can't wait to get ordering! xxx

That is fantastic news well done !!!:)

I am still plodding away in my little corner of the globe and have kept up via the Geek Gazette, so thanks for that Sam.
I am thrilled for you guys :) I am honoured to say that Samantha Sweet has been one of the most influential ladies in my career and personal life and I am just so chuffed and proud for you.

All the love in the world

Jo xx

can someone tell me if this is true I have had a Tammy Taylor Rep on the phone offering me a free converstion course and have said that Creative has gone into receivership? IS THIS TRUE!!!!!!

can someone tell me if this is true I have had a Tammy Taylor Rep on the phone offering me a free converstion course and have said that Creative has gone into receivership? IS THIS TRUE!!!!!!
NO THIS IS NOT TRUE

This whole thread is about saying congratulations to the new CND distributors!!

So be happy and congratulate them and be assured that CND is alive and well and thriving both globally and in the UK.

I think the TT rep will make him/herself look pretty foolish by saying things like that :rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back