Life is SWEET for the UK and Ireland!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic news! Congratulations. Wishing you the best of luck on your venture. Cant wait to be part of it. :hug:

WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

That's fantastic news! I'm so happy for you all! It's wonderful to know that CND UK is going forward with such passionate and talented peeps! I really couldn't be happier!

Looking forward to announcements about the Academy in due course.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

This is fantastic news I couldn't think of better people to look after CND they are truly passionate about the products :hug:
:hug:Congratulations to everyone Sweet Squared:hug:

Congratulations to "The Sweets" for their success in bringing Creative back into the family.

All the best for the future, from everyone at...

EzFlow Nail Systems - Scotland

Fantastic news!!! Congratulations!!! :hug:

YIPPEEEEEEEEE! CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE TO ALL! BRILLIANT NEWS! :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I am extremely happy for CND and for you guys at S2!
I want to wish you the best...
This feels kinda strange, you know, because although I've never met any of you guys, I feel as if something wonderful is going on in the life of my best friends! I'm so excited for you!!!

Congratualtions this is really great news!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug:CONGRATULATIONS:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Fantastic news, fan-dab-ee-dozy!!!

congratulations good luck :hug:

Wehey.

Great news. Well done and the very best of - to you all.

well thank Christ for that !!!! I'm over the moon for you all
great news , I know the cnd brand is in the best possible hands, which is fabulous news for all the CND techs in the country, I know many of us were waiting and hoping for this and I as one, look forward to continuing my career with such a great company xx

0ooh soo excited .. will the comapny still be based at clayton wood house? and are the staff going to be the same? hope so because their are some great guys there xx

really happy bunny today !!

Big Congratulations to Sweet Squared.

Fabulous news, couldnt be in better hands than 'The Sams' :hug:

It's a miracle!!! Thank goodness it's sorted out!!!!

CND could not be in more capable hands, people who are totally devoted to it.

I'm so pleased i look like a cheshire cat!!!!!:D:D:D:D

We would also like to take this opportunity to wish 'The Sams' and all involved every success with their new business!
With their passion and knowledge for CND we know they will elevate the Nail Industry in the UK to a new level and we look forward to working with them in the future!!

Huge Congrats!! :green::green::green:

Creatively,

Karen, Marina, Emer, Kerri, Michelle & Eve

The Team at Creative Nail Academy Ireland

Hi , I shall toast you with my very next glass of champagne ,
Congratulations , are in order and heres wishing you the very best and every success for the future :hug: XXXXX :hug:

Congratulations to you all and all the best for the future.

S2 would also like to return the congratulations to CNA Ireland and my girls Karen and Marina. They too well deserve the sole distribution for Ireland. They have worked hard for it and are equally passionate and committed to CND .......... well, it's understandable ............ I trained them!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Love you guys!

It was also very gracious to receive the congratulations from EZ Flow and we appreciate it very much. This is the way things should be .... in 25 years of business I have never ever fallen out with another company and I hope it will always stay that way. Thank you again all of you for your wonderful messages of support. Can't wait to get started again. :hug:

This news is so so fabulous - I want to add my congratulations and biggest best wishes to Sweet Squared and the girls in Ireland.

The news came in at the last show of London Fashion Week. Fourteen days ago, CND stormed the backstages of New York and through to London - clocking up 84 shows - up there with M.A.C.

This is a great reflection on how well loved the brand is and I can't think of anyone better to fly the flag here in the UK and Ireland.

Rock on guys xxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back