Light mobile massage couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sparkle

Reaction score
Right geeks, I’m on the hunt for something elusive and I wondered if you can help me out?

My couch is 16kg and I’m sick to death of lugging it up and down flights of stairs and in and out of people’s houses. BUT it is very wide and sturdy, and very comfy to lie on. What I’m after is a lighter couch that is also sturdy and comfortable for clients, and makes people feel safe and not as though the whole thing could collapse – but one that will also be easy to transport.

Does such a thing exist and can you give any recommendations?

Thank you!

Right geeks, I’m on the hunt for something elusive and I wondered if you can help me out?

My couch is 16kg and I’m sick to death of lugging it up and down flights of stairs and in and out of people’s houses. BUT it is very wide and sturdy, and very comfy to lie on. What I’m after is a lighter couch that is also sturdy and comfortable for clients, and makes people feel safe and not as though the whole thing could collapse – but one that will also be easy to transport.

Does such a thing exist and can you give any recommendations?

Thank you!

I've got one that's 11kg, but it doesn't sit up :( x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,
Iv got one but tbh I wouldn't bother, i wish i hadnt ...
My original one is 18 kg - wide sturdy and comfy ... (But I have 2 prolapsed disks L4&5 so wanted something lighter)
... but to be honest it's no good for massage as it rocks - not as wide or comfy so i only use it for waxing, lashes facials etc and my original one I use for massage mainly ...

There are a few threads about this already if you want to read what other peoples said ..., hope this helps you
Xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I have one that's 12kgs from feelgooduk, I love it! It's easy to use, extremely portable, it has extenders that you can attach to widen it you need it wider (I've never had to use them once in the 2 years I've had it) it's comfortable (providing you use the face hole you have to attach and not the one built into the bed) it ticked every box for me and really pleased with it :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back