lip plumpers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joolz

Reaction score
hi all ive just been reading about lip plumpers and was wondering has anyone used them and if so did they give you results what brands have you tried?
thanks everyone:hug:

I'm interested in this too, I have noticed that as i've got older, when I smile, my top lip disappears:eek: , where to? I ask??

I have tried a really cheap one, all it did was make my lips tingle I can't actually say it plumped them.

Teri x:hug:

I'm interested in this too, I have noticed that as i've got older, when I smile, my top lip disappears:eek: , where to? I ask??

I have tried a really cheap one, all it did was make my lips tingle I can't actually say it plumped them.

Teri x:hug:
spread the lippi higher:lol::lol: you may look a bit odd at first but i,m sure we will get used to it..:lol::lol:

Sorry i have my worrped head on again:irked:

I tried one a while ago called Perfect Pout - it smelt strongly of cinnamon and made my lips go hot, stinging, and twitchy! Very weird sensation and they did look a bit puffier but seemed to be more from irritation than anything else.
I haven't used it again since the initial try!

There are quite a few on the market at the moment, one that I use is by Sally Hansen, not sure if it is out over here yet, I got it from the States, but it contains collagen, its fabaroony!!!

If its the age thing, like you think Teri, then i'd advise you to go and have botox or a permanent filler in your top lip. My mum had one and she has never looked back, had it about 2 years ago now, and its still looking great!

I had a good one from FCUK but my mate nicked it:smack: and I think it may have been discontinued but it's worth having a look on the net for it.

I tried the Too Faced Lip Injection tester in Harvey Nics but oh my god did it sting my lips! It nipped like hell and it only gave me a slight pout but I felt like Pete Burns for about an hour!

:lol:

hi all ive just been reading about lip plumpers and was wondering has anyone used them and if so did they give you results what brands have you tried?
thanks everyone:hug:
Have you considered anything like this?
Restylane

How long do Restylane results last for?

About 6 months or so.

I tried lip venom

Nue Blue Eriu

you can feel it working initially and your lips do look a bit bigger temporarily and it tasted nice and a bit spicy....

would you say that the before and after pics are a true representation of its effects?
If they are, I'm getting some!

Sort of :confused:

My mums lips are thinner than the 'before' pic & weren't quite as big as the 'after' pic so unless you have medium size lips to start with I doubt they would be that big, but they still look great ! Hope that all makes sense

Its definetly worth buying some. I tried the Agent Provactor one & that did nothing but make them tingle :eek:

I had the rep from Transformulas into my salon last week and I tried their LipVolume, it was great, although they recommend you use it for 30 days, you actualy get an instant lift. They have 2 new gorgeous colours too.
If you go on their website they have a really good mothers day offer with 2 lipvolume and and eyelife - which is fab too, for just £29.50.

Amanda
www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

I use the Fake Bake Plumper and Exfoliator. I've never had softer lips and it has a fresh minty taste (not that your supposed to eat it! lol) My mum uses it too and finds the lines around her mouth smoother! It £12.50 I think???
Fake Bake UK Ltd - the European distributor.

I tried lip venom

Nue Blue Eriu

you can feel it working initially and your lips do look a bit bigger temporarily and it tasted nice and a bit spicy....

i like this, du wop lip venom is the best i have found....there are a few similar big sexy lips & pout plumper all good ones

Hiya

I have only had injected fillers in my lips
trying a new product called Teosyal Kiss on Wednesday

Me and my business room partner are aving a treatments day for us.
I'm aving my Lips Plumped, and some botox in the corners off my mouth and around my eyes to lift them.

my business room partner is having full face Semi-permanent Make-up
eyeliner/Eyebrows and full lip tint:lick:

I'll keep you posted on results

jenx

Would love to see the full face semi permanent make-up!!

Latest posts

Back