Little things that irritate you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it Bodmon Zaid? Shes in youtube and theres always videos of her on instagram doing her own hair, her hairs like bright red.
It was this on latest hairstyles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 83
Chloe jasmine hair extensions on cbb!

They hurt my eyes!

Kitty cats that dont do the housework!!!!

Men that sound like pigs eating at a trough when eating. Yuck

People who slurp their drinks. No need just drink quietly godamit

Kids in general. You should be seen and not heard.

Going into asda on a monday morning after my 72 hr weeks shift to find the great unemployed filling thier trollies with absolute crap.1 go find a flippin job and 2 i need to start shopping at waitrose.

Lateness. It is plain rude it aint difficult to be on time

People taking up a gel polish appointment for a removal. I need an assistant :mad:
People expecting an extra half hour of nail art for free.
People.
I think maybe I'm hormonal though at 35 weeks pregnant :oops:

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

The fact that the fair is in town.

Let me elaborate. I love the fair. I find the travellers fascinating and lovely people. What I am hating is that the fair doesn't start till tomorrow. And it's across the road and they have their music blaring so loud that I can barely hear the radio in the salon.
It's lucky I'm not a beauty salon trying to do relaxation etc. I'm contemplating calling the council to ask them to turn the base down...

My dad does this! Every single time I text him he rings me straightaway! I don't think I've ever had a text back from him! I text him the other day asking if he can babysit and he rang me and said "yeah that's fine I'll see you tomorrow bye!" Why couldn't he just text that! Really gets on my nerves!! Lol x

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge generalisation here, but I think the text/phone issue is probably an older generation thing.

I much prefer to pick up the phone and speak to the other person rather than sending endless messages.
I recently twigged that my two daughters-in-law prefer to message so I have to grit my teeth and message them. G'ah!

People loudly banging their forks and knifes of the plate [emoji23] drives me insane!

When people lick their playe clean!! Or slurp the milk out of a cereal bowl [emoji35]

People who interrupt u when speaking and then they continue to talk when u continue to talk. ...

Non indicating drivers >:-(

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

People that dont know the difference between your and you're. Also, there, their and theyre. Lastly, to, two and too.

Getting out of bed because it is the comfiest in the mornings [emoji42][emoji42]

People that dont know the difference between your and you're. Also, there, their and theyre. Lastly, to, two and too.

AGHHHHH!! don't even get me started on that one!!....And text talk. Type properly!

Izzydoll started s thread on that, it's in the depths of "chat" somewhere lol

Not if you wouldn't say I alone.
In the instance it was used in the original post, the word "I" is grammatically correct.

Latest posts

Back