Little things that irritate you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not companies house @daydreams01, it's the ipo where you trademark your business name and you can trademark your logo etc. Companies house is completely different x
Oh I didn't know that! better look into that myself then as I'm just registered with companies house, same as my husbands company! is it something you can do online?

Do you NEED to register with them? Do you recommend it?

I'd like a rant please. :)

I have two 4 month old kittens. They're gorgeous but...
My poor bedroom curtains! One of them has taken to climbing up the curtain inbetween the curtain and the lining and sits in it like a hammock.
I've just switched on my laptop to do some picture editing to discover it's not charging. Swapped the lead to another socket and still not charging. Picked up the thin lead that runs from the transformer unit to the laptop, to discover it's been chewed. They're lucky they didn't get electrocuted!
They regularly nick small toys or my son's slippers from his bedroom to hide them downstairs somewhere.

One good thing...my husband and little boy have started to leave the lid on the loo seats down to stop them falling in the pan. Looks so much nicer. :)

Haha bless you. Kittens are so funny. When we got mine she was tiny and insisted on climbing up the bed, under the covers and snuggling up by my thigh. Very sweet but I was terrified I would roll and crush her in the night I barely slept lol x

Cancelling Pilates and waiting in all evening to cut my brothers hair. It's not 9pm and he STILL isn't here [emoji58]

1. People who think just because they have children they take first priority. It's your lifestyle choice not mine.
2. Clients who 'desperately' need an appointment who then don't reply when you offer a time.
3. When driving, people who pull out of a junction just in front of you when the road is completely clear behind you. Why not wait?! Argh!
4. People who post photos of their dinner on FB!
5. People who park in your designated space. 'Oh I didn't know'.... It has my sodding house number on it!!
5. People who think FB is the bible.

I think I dislike people! Haha!

1. People who think just because they have children they take first priority. It's your lifestyle choice not mine.
2. Clients who 'desperately' need an appointment who then don't reply when you offer a time.
3. When driving, people who pull out of a junction just in front of you when the road is completely clear behind you. Why not wait?! Argh!
4. People who post photos of their dinner on FB!
5. People who park in your designated space. 'Oh I didn't know'.... It has my sodding house number on it!!
5. People who think FB is the bible.

I think I dislike people! Haha!

Omg No 1 yes yes yes!!

Can't cope with the crisp packet thing either... Or noisy eaters ... I had a colleague once who ate like it was feeding time at the zoo.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Shpock.... Well not just the app, more the stuff on it, I've just seen this I'm going to remove some of the pic so it can't be identified.... This seller is selling her hair extensions (under £150!) & nail services

And they say cleanliness is next to godliness ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 143
Shpock.... Well not just the app, more the stuff on it, I've just seen this I'm going to remove some of the pic so it can't be identified.... This seller is selling her hair extensions (under £150!) & nail services

And they say cleanliness is next to godliness ;)

That actually makes me feel ill looking at that picture. Cheap nasty hair extensions, filthy lamp and her nail polish on her thumbnail. Just grim!

There's another seller too in a real salon doing cut & blowdry for £11.99... :confused:

A cut and finish for £11.99?! Bargain. What their number?! [emoji23]

A cut and finish for £11.99?! Bargain. What their number?! [emoji23]
I'll defo get in trouble for that... I wish I diddnt put my logo as my profile I would have commented otherwise! They do ombre for £20 :eek:

I'll defo get in trouble for that... I wish I diddnt put my logo as my profile I would have commented otherwise! They do ombre for £20 :eek:

Totally hear that Kahuna. Wish I hadn't used my real name either. I'd love to have a rant about a few things!

Totally hear that Kahuna. Wish I hadn't used my real name either. I'd love to have a rant about a few things!
You guys can contact the mods and get then to change your names. Then you can rant all you want lol

You guys can contact the mods and get then to change your names. Then you can rant all you want lol
Ooooooh!!!!!!

Yeah, I read that a while back but you have to have under your new username "my username sucks" or something. Not down with that when its my real name [emoji38]

As this is all public have to protect ourselves [emoji12]

Yup I'm always on my best behaviour on here :rolleyes: I could just do a linkles and start a million usernames and pretend I'm not me :cool:

You joke Jodie... I am SO tempted!!

Latest posts

Back