Liza & JLo are Blinging!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Forgive me for jumping in here, but after her little suarez with Kylie last week, Liza is now - as I type - fininshing hand number two of Jennifer Lopez (Queen of the bling and square nails)!!! SQUARE NO MORE :D Liza has just completed one hand of Pink & White Stiletto's and Jennifer LOVES them!! If I am correct, she has done the photo shoot and now Liza is about to finish hand number 2!! She will be re-balanced in LA!! HOW COOL IS THAT!! When we say that these celebs have been Creative Nailed, we are not kidding....thanks once again to Marian for giving Liza this amazing opportunity! I know we have done her nails stateside but once again, the word 'Global' is coming into play!! Liza says JLo is absolutely Lovely!! I am sure she will have more to say on the subject later!!

GREAT JOB SMITHY BIRD!!! X :hug: :hug:

Go Liza :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Hope she doesn't forget to let her geeky friends know all the details and Liza don't forget the piccies :cool: :cool:

lell said:
Go Liza :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Hope she doesn't forget to let her geeky friends know all the details and Liza don't forget the piccies :cool: :cool:
Hi Lell - I very much doubt she'll take pics - the girls always maintain absolute professionalism during a shoot such as this; besides :) some people in the industry NEED to take pics for proof they have done a celeb once:smack: - we don't;) !! When Liza does her nails for a second or third time (if she is lucky enough:wink2: ) - that may be when she gets her coverted pics!! If she is lucky enough to this time however (sometimes the celebs will offer) - then I am sure you guys will see it soon enough!!
Hey you geeks get to hear everything on this site first before the rest of the industry!! How cool is that????

Oh Samantha I am just so thrilled for Liza :biggrin:
She is such an inspiration to many, Celeb nail tech go girl :Love:

WOW.....totally unbelievable, Liza's with JLo as I type!!!!

wow...........what an amazing industry we are part of and what amazing proffessionals we have the honor to chat too :biggrin:

That is totally cool!! :biggrin: l will be looking out for picies of JLo with stilletto nails!

I really like JLo's music so l'm very jealous :hug: xx

Once again Liza has come to my recue :lol:

Another last minute call to her to rush off to a job I couldn't do and Liza just went and did it :) (Originally it was 10am to leave immediatly but then a reprieve as she didn't need to be there until 1.30, Shepperton Studios that is!)

It was for a Pepsi commercial so keep your eyes open in the next couple of months. I am confident she did a great job :cool: Thanks Liza
Marian

Marian, If you ever get jobs like this in Bournemouth (home to the stars....Cliff Richard, Sue Pollard) you can always take my number...! :wink2: lol

I heard about this commercial on the radio with J Lo, Beckham and others whose names I can't remember. It's reported to cost £11m...the most expensive ad in history.

nails@42ndstreet said:
I heard about this commercial on the radio with J Lo, Beckham and others whose names I can't remember. It's reported to cost £11m...the most expensive ad in history.

Beckham, here I come! Might find the time to do that one :lick:

PS they managed to share a very tiny bit of the £11m with me and Liza! Shame it was just a tiny bit :|

Hi Guys!

Well done Liza you go girl!!!!

Don't mean to be rude but i don't know Liza as Liza (if you know what i mean)
what is her user name?

It's Liza Smith LOL

Oh Thanks ! lol

That is so nice Liza.... I'm sure you deserve such honour.... Take care xxx

Yollie

How cool is that............
never mind how lucky Liza is.................. It's Jlo that is the lucky one I reckon..........
I have just spoken to Liza and she is still buzzing................lol will call her tomorrow and might get a conversation that is not at 120 miles an hour lol...............
I can't wait to see the ad on TV................

Nailsinlondon1 said:
I can't wait to see the ad on TV................
I think that goes for all of us ... its soooo Exciting!!!

OH MY GODD!!!!!!

I'm soooo excited and it's not even me! LOL! WOW! If I ever get to do anyone like that I think I will pee my pants!!!! LOL! I love J LO, have all her albums and films, she's just fab and I'm well jealous!!!

Go Liza.....

I'll be anyones bag lady, goffer etc if you get to do David Beckhams nails !!!!
Well done Liza, you clever clever girl !!!
x

Latest posts

Back