local salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny mosley

Reaction score
Private Facial Aesthetic Clinic's, Warks, Staffs &
Hi geeks,

Went to my local salon today for the first time since they opened 7yrs ago.
I booked in to see a Chiropodist

The treatment was OK, but OMG the room and the rest..well

I arrived and was taken into the smallest room ever:eek:
I was told to take a seat on what can only be described as old granny's kithchen chair. YUK
I was asked to soak my feet in a puddle of water in a foot spa, YUK, no disposable liners, cross contamination was running around in my brain.
then after 5 mins I colud hear conversation, my Chiropodist on her mobile outside the beauty room, telling her son how to turn off the heating and that she has left him money for his dinner in the kitchen, after chatting with her son, asked me to blot my feet and get on the couch.
the couch had a towling cover over it, that had pen marks and a big red blob of of what looked like a marker pen...NICE TOUCH...
She started to do my feet and was telling me how when she was younger her boyfriend had attacked her and scared her face..great...just what I wanted to hear.
She then left me again to attend the reception and sort out other clients, who were in for treatment.
This gave me time to take in the surroundings, on the table by the side of the beauty couch was a cardboard box full of rubbish, and loads of old bits and bobs, nothing to do with beauty..these rubbish boxes were along side my blades that were used to scrape the hard skin off my feet. the blades were placed on a tiny bit of tissue as a hygiene gesture.
£27.00 for my treatment

WHAT NOT TO DO.

Terrible place, never ever again will I ever enter that salon.

I will be sending my thoughts to the salon owner.

Jenx

Horrible, I've had a massage in a clinic that was half office half massage studio and I just thought to myself "can they not see the mess! Are they not ashamed?" obviously some people need it pointing out to them! :eek:

Euewwww yuck.

My chiropodist works from home and has a lovely room, reminds me I need to go.

Some people get so used to the mess they just dont see it any more unless it is pointed out to them!

Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back