Look at this...what do you think!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, it looks funny,but i would like to try them... where can i buy these? grtz, Nailshine
When I went to the demo last November you had to have the training to buy them. Have a look at the link in the first post to see if they're available anywhere else.

would love to have seen that :) do you know are they having any more demo afternoons? minky
The demo was in my suppliers (Tevian in Valencia, Spain), they're not training outside of Spain as far as I'm aware.

blimey!!
cant decide what to say on that one to be honest, except it must be as flat as a pancake, how strange.

they may be flat, but ive often thought about this; the apex.
i would have to say that the majority of ppl i apply nails to, dont even have a natural apex!

Very interesting way of applying and at least they are only selling to properly trained people. This would annoy me if you could buy this system and just use it without training.

There will always be other methods to what we do, but we just have to stick with what we do best and just say, each to their own.:)

I imagine you'd have to work twice as fast or twice as wet to be able to do all three zones before polymerisation takes place. Once polymerisation has started there's no way i imagine you would get the acrylic to adhere firmly to the nail plate.

I have had some nails done by this method and I was not impressed at all. It seems so easy but there are some problems ;
If you work to wet you will get the product on you l. fold - lifting. If you work to slow- It will not adhere to the nat nail. If the "tip/form" is not the perfect fit for you nail you will have not cover the hole nail OR you will get it everywhere where it should not be . ....l fold, eponycium. The nails that was made on me did not last because of lifting and no apex .

Regards Vanja

there was a post on this a while back, yes would love to see how thay last etc they look great
laura

I did a thread a while back on something like these take a look at this site

Introduction

just what we need, another way to produce ugly nails:)

I couldn't agree with this accessment.. Young Nails has been around for a few years, it is a highly touted company. Started by two brothers .. and is named after their mother.
They are located in Florida.. and let me tell you.. if you can ever get to a class given by Greg or Habib ( think that is his name).. take it. They are fantastic.

By they way.. before you decide you do not want to try it.. know that the brothers and many of the technicians that work for YN .. are great friends and many have worked w/ OPI, Creative.. Essie.. Tammy Taylor, to name a few !
So if the nails don't look good.. l ol You may be talking about techs / instructors.. that taught you to use what you are using now! :)

It was just a yr or two a go that Greg from Young Nails.. owner, Doug Schoon (Creative)and Vicki Peters (Kupa) to name a few.. hung out and talked some after a huge Orlando Florida show!

Young Nails has some of the most up and coming acrylics in the business. They are extremely creative in the product line.. extremely!
If you want the state of the art in acrylics.. YN would be on the top of the list in the USA!

Get a chance .. take one of their classes.
I am located near by them and many other brands ..so am fortunate.

I also know that not all technicians as well as instructors are created "equal".. so try a few out!

You will l ike this product line! It has it all.

PS I switch to Young Nails about 2 yrs ago... I was using NSI, Creative, ONI

i think nailzoo was refering to the nail moulds, not young nails products.

i agree though, young nails products are super and excellent for those who want to be more creative in their nail work.

They do turn out as good (from what I saw on the demo afternoon).
P+W's, custom blends, glitter tips, they were all gorgeous :D

Just wondering, what do they look like underneath?

I sculpt and when i remove the forms from underneath and see how perfect it is ...so smooth and shiney etc i have oftern thought that it is a shame that it couldnt be swapped around to the front!!!!
Ha Ha maybe you have hit on something here!
Not sure how smilelines would improve......lol.......xx:smack:xx

Latest posts

Back