Lookin 4 cheap manicure table site?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Queen_Pengy

Reaction score
hiya i'm looking for a cheap portable manicure station and i was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a few good sites.
i'm really worried about buying at an expensive price:eek: ! whats a decent price for a portable manicure station?
Thanx All. xxx

Do a search for 'table' and loads of threads discussing the different options come up.

:hug: Hi hun, one of the geeks on here put a thread up to let us all know she was selling a nail bar on ebay for around £100 it looked really nice and would seat 3 techs if need be, go to ebays health and beauty section then go to nail section and type in 300030576713 it was only a couple of days ago so it should still be there

:hug: Hi hun, one of the geeks on here put a thread up to let us all know she was selling a nail bar on ebay for around £100 it looked really nice and would seat 3 techs if need be, go to ebays health and beauty section then go to nail section and type in 300030576713 it was only a couple of days ago so it should still be there

i think she wants a portable one.

I paid £110 for mine from Welcome to Salons Direct but i know you can get them cheaper elsewhere. Its also available from Hyperion it is in the catalogue but can't remember price :)

I got mine from Sallys last week for £39.99 + VAT

Cheers Girls thanx for going to so much trouble to get the links. i will be having a good look through them, we have a sally's near us so i might have alook later. xxxxxx

yeah it is a mobile one with a little drawer underneath. It is rectangular shaped - nothing fancy. I will try and get a link to it

t90.jpg

It was £39.99 as was on offer now £59.99 + VAT

Latest posts

Back