Looking for a more "brown" tan solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just purchased the new tandare 10% and also the booster drops, I have some younger clients who like dark, took it up to 14% and they loved it. xx

I've been told that Vani-T is mega expensive! might be worth not trying it incase you like it! lol :lol:

I'm still searching for a darker tan too, has anyone actually tried Naturasun's After Dark? I want it for mediterranean type skin tones, so not worried about tangoing them, just wonder if the 12% types will be dark enough and not sure about the Tantrick/Tandare 14% as I read on another thread that it needs moisturising a lot more as it doesnt contain the same ingredients as the other Tantrick range?

I'm tempted to try Fake Bake darker even though I know I wont like their customer service!

I wish Sienna would hurry up with their 16% :zzz: still, better to get it right I suppose lol

Siennasol Extreme is 16% and was especially designed for ballroom dancers so if you want that ballroon dancer look!
They also do a clear solution. It is free from bronzers but you need to be confident in your application to use this. There is no overspray so you don't need an extractor or a booth! It doesn't clog pores and dries quickly.

I recommend Couture tanning lotion. Im in love with the colour as its never given the 'orange' look or any other colour than a natural brown. My clients look like they have been in Spain for 3 weeks! And i love the way that couture fades it doesn't give the snake skin look just fades off evenly.

If you want some samples i can contact couture for you and get them sent out if you want?
x

Siennasol Extreme is 16% and was especially designed for ballroom dancers so if you want that ballroon dancer look!
They also do a clear solution. It is free from bronzers but you need to be confident in your application to use this. There is no overspray so you don't need an extractor or a booth! It doesn't clog pores and dries quickly.

Have you tried it yourself? What is a 'ballroom dancer look'? is it orange? lol :lol:

Well yes-lol. They do do other solutions though.

Guess what?
I received my LA tan samples today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emailed them on Tuesday and got 2 samples from them today.
Also got 2 £10 off vouchers so i'm happy!!

Well yes-lol. They do do other solutions though.

Guess what?
I received my LA tan samples today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emailed them on Tuesday and got 2 samples from them today.
Also got 2 £10 off vouchers so i'm happy!!

Oh dear that's really gonna hack Sherrie of now you getting your samples before she does ...and 2 vouchers :eek:

...wait for it..its coming soon :lol::lol::lol:

HERE IT COMES!!!!!!!!!!!

I might have mine too........got a card from the post office saying they couldnt get something through my letterbox!! Do you think it could possibly be my Disco?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

HERE IT COMES!!!!!!!!!!!

I might have mine too........got a card from the post office saying they couldnt get something through my letterbox!! Do you think it could possibly be my Disco?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Either that or you've ordered a new bed on E bay and have forgotten all about it:eek:...

Just think yourself lucky that postie didn't open the package and pour it through the letter box :lol::lol::lol:

OMG lets hope you also got a discount coupon or else there would REALY be hell to pay :eek:

OMG lets hope you also got a discount coupon or else there would REALY be hell to pay :eek:

got one last time... might raffle it! LOL

Ok so I will start bidding at £1:lol::lol:

blimey - steady on Collin! you might end up winning it at that rate!! :green: :green:

blimey - steady on Collin! you might end up winning it at that rate!! :green: :green:

No need to worry..wouldnt pay any more than £1:lol::lol:

No need to worry..wouldnt pay any more than £1:lol::lol:

Yeah, what I meant was 10p would probably have covered it!! pmsl :lol: :lol:

Yeah, what I meant was 10p would probably have covered it!! pmsl :lol: :lol:

LOL your really have got it in for these poor guy's hey:eek:

Maybe you should reserve judgement until after you have tried the samples...you never know,...if you do like it and decide to order you might have out bid me on my £1 ...we could have a bidding war on our hands with bids coming in from all over :eek:

Would be a bit like a E bay shop on Salon Geek :lol::lol::lol:

Well my samples managed to get through my letter box.
I will admit though that when i foned them up i did say that i was very worried about their customer service as i'd heard it wasn't very good and this worried me but that i would try them and see how it goes. Maybe that helped :)

I've been told that Vani-T is mega expensive! might be worth not trying it incase you like it! lol :lol:

Anyone can pm me to know the price, it's not mega expensive. :hug:

ok, I will :green: pm sent!

If it is Disco, you are NOT trying it on me Sherrie..........!:green:

i agree with Collin you should try them before you slate them.. for some one who doest like them (already) you seem to can’t wait to get your sample?? anyway putting the politics to the side to answer you question that you asked in the first place nail perfection i use la gold and la disco on most of my clients, it doesn’t have that red tinge or green tinge that some solutions have. The discos great for dancing schools and body builders, or anyone who is looking for a ‘’just been to the Maldives look’’. i had to spay 10 body builders for a show they were doing, abit tongue in check as most of them completely stripped Its great as it only needs one coat. gud luck

Latest posts

Back