Looking to change spray tanning solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Sam

How are you doing? Haven't spoken in a while...... I see Couture is one of your PR clients now, are PM looking after the show stand aswell? Hopefully will see you at Excel!

Kind regards

Mandy x

Hi Mandy.

Im fine thanks, hope you are well too. Nice to hear from you. Hope to see you at the show.

Sam

X

i also use conture it is realy lovely and fades realy well it smells gorgouse the smell they based it on correct me if im wrong is after the perfume angel

Thanks to everyone for the advice. Must admit I'm a bit confused now!! Think I need to get samples and try them on myself. A couple of offers for samples on this post but not sure whether they were meant for me??

the smell is very much like Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, the products we are launching in the spring smell like angel innocent
Debbie

Solglo is the best colour by far, i have been in the tanning industry for longer than i care to remember and have tried many solutions,brilliant colour and lasting tan, i have recently heard they sre bringing out some shimmers aswell to spray on to the body. lovely colour.

Latest posts

Back