Lost geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it! But my mates hate it! Sebastian used to have a range called Evokativ? It was lush! But filthy! One shampoo was called Full, one moist and one smooth! It was unlucky if you were full & moist!

I know how something so innocent can freak so many people out :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Nope, my ex playing super dad. I don't usually post those sorts of things but I am "friends" with the person passing the misinformation on and want them to get the point lol

Please do not use the word 'moist" or I am out of here! Back to BEBO with Tomme ;)

Are you seriously on my old bebo? With my horrendous old photos? Xoxo

Stalking is her favourite past tine didn't you know? X

I google EVERYONE!! It's a terrible habit! I regularly google myself in case THAT video comes out ;)
It's harmless..away to look for you now..

Lol. Knew we had a bond.
Just like some cory's number is tel:+1-443-812-2521 haha xoxo

Put Tomme Hairdresser Wrexham in to google and look at what you get ;) I was missing you!! You should be flattered!! How do you think I found Scotty lol

I google EVERYONE!! It's a terrible habit! I regularly google myself in case THAT video comes out ;)

Its ok I already found you through blue ;) x

Oh mother of Mary! You've not googled me have you? :0

Oh mother of Mary! You've not googled me have you? :0

I have googled you! I did it my first day on here, after we had a row and you put my nose out of joint! I also ranted about you on FB lol

I couldnt resist after you said that I just found your MySpace haha x

God I have a MySpace!! Add me on FB..I can't load it :( I'm dull though, very dull and ranty

I have googled you! I did it my first day on here, after we had a row and you put my nose out of joint! I also ranted about you on FB lol

Oh my god my old myspace! :0 how incriminating x

Actually wait..let me just change my profile so I look hot

Put Tomme Hairdresser Wrexham in to google and look at what you get ;) I was missing you!! You should be flattered!! How do you think I found Scotty lol

Omg!!! The one and only me!
I only find celebrity's, but am fussy on making sure its their real profile.
Probably only the gays will know Frankie from the lair (the human and ghost) and thom. Found their real ones not public quite easy. Xoxo

I've not seen Scotty tonight :-( I had to get my dirty mags out instead

Here's mi!!! I hope we don't all get banned for pantaloon-gate :-/

Added you x

Nope..you've not..

SCOTTY!! Tonight we are stalking each other..I like the braces/chino combo by the way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back