Lost .............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitz

Reaction score
Dont forget any of you geeks that are Lost fans series Finale starts at 9 pm tonight on sky 1. Ooooh I cant wait to see Sawyer!:Love:

Dont forget any of you geeks that are Lost fans series Finale starts at 9 pm tonight on sky 1. Ooooh I cant wait to see Sawyer!:Love:

In the US, we saw it on Tuesday. It was AWESOME! :)

PS: Sawyer was smokin' hot, as usual! :)

Last edited:
Lost was AMAZING!!! Totally AMAZING!!!

I shouted at the tv when episode 2 finished.

Oh, and Sawyer... HOT HOT HOT!

Sawyer isn't for me but Lost was quality!! Roll on next Friday!

I've recorded this and am really looking forwards to it! :hug:

Anybody have a theory as to what's going on?

I'm still wondering what the 'loophole' was that 'allowed' Jacob to be killed...

Anybody have a theory as to what's going on?

I'm still wondering what the 'loophole' was that 'allowed' Jacob to be killed...

That's what I would like to know!!! I've been watching it since the start & still don't really have a bloomin' clue as to what's going on! Just when you think you have it sussed they bring in new characters & resurrect the dead. Hmmmmmm

And is Jacob really dead?????? Just like Sayid??????

That's what I would like to know!!! I've been watching it since the start & still don't really have a bloomin' clue as to what's going on! Just when you think you have it sussed they bring in new characters & resurrect the dead. Hmmmmmm

And is Jacob really dead?????? Just like Sayid??????

I've been watching since day 1, too. I found this theory on the abctv.com website. I find it interesting, to say the least...

Desmond's appearance on the plane is crucial to understanding what is going to happen this season. Firstly, the Losties have their consciousness split over two time lines. This explains why Jack seems odd on the plane and how he recognizes Desmond. Desmond, however, isn't actually a part of that time line. He came and sat by Jack and mentioned how the person in the seat next to him has been snoring. Well, there is no person in the seat next to him, because he technically isn't on the plane at all. He's actually at home sleeping next to Penny, but in his dream state his consciousness goes to the plane's time line. This is exactly like when Faraday came to Desmond at the hatch and suddenly Desmond wakes up and has a new memory. Desmond also suddenly disappears and Jack wonders where he has gone. Desmond is no longer on the plane, because he woke up. In a later episode I'm sure we will see this taking place and Desmond will take it upon himself to find the Losties and let them know what's really happening.

Ultimately, I think the Losties will have to bring their two consciousness back together somehow. Possibly by killing themselves off on one of the time lines. This also allows for them to have a choice as to which time line they would prefer to live in. Some of them will choose one and some will choose the other. I feel like Kate will choose not to choose, so that she can be with both Jack and Sawyer at the same time.

As again Faraday said to Des "the rules don't apply to you." Possibly means Des can change past & future without consequences for himself and he doesn't need to follow rules made on the island by others or Jacob & MIB.

Really good theory.

Another reason Jack recognises Desmond though is because he did bump into him when he was jogging around a stadium- we saw this in one of the flash backs.

I thought maybe dead Sayid had now become Jacob, as the Man in black/The Smoke became Locke, but as pointed out on some forums he didn't become Locke he just replicated his body I am now thinking that's not the case.

Maybe the loophole was something to do with the fact that Ben was saved as a child in the temple pool so had the power to kill Jacob and that now as Sayid has also been revived by the pool he will be able to kill the Man in black/The Smoke. I think there is a reason Sayid's past has shown us he is fearless and brutal as Ben is/was.

SOOOOO exciting. :hug:

Maybe the loophole was something to do with the fact that Ben was saved as a child in the temple pool so had the power to kill Jacob and that now as Sayid has also been revived by the pool he will be able to kill the Man in black/The Smoke. I think there is a reason Sayid's past has shown us he is fearless and brutal as Ben is/was.

SOOOOO exciting. :hug:

I like your loophole theory...it makes perfect sense! :)

Now I am confused lol ..... no I am only joking I agree with the two timeline things and Desmond if you can remember back kept falling asleep and landing on the island in his dreams but in different time zones and was having a hard time dealing with which was reality. I cant wait for it to all unfold.

How much do I love Lost!

It is so good. The best thing on tv. I can't wait for the next episode.

How much do I love Lost!

It is so good. The best thing on tv. I can't wait for the next episode.

Luckily in the US, we can see it tonight! I can't wait!!!!!

So was it a disappointment for you all or not? was a little to me to be honest

Big disappointment. :mad:

So was it a disappointment for you all or not? was a little to me to be honest

Are you talking about the LOST finale? I LOVED IT! OMG, I cried, I laughed and I cried some more. I thought it was one if the best TV epi's EVER! :)

What did you find disappointing?

Are you talking about the LOST finale? I LOVED IT! OMG, I cried, I laughed and I cried some more. I thought it was one if the best TV epi's EVER! :)

What did you find disappointing?
The actual ending. I expected something more. I didn't cry but nearly did when Sun and Jin remembered their lives.

The actual ending. I expected something more. I didn't cry but nearly did when Sun and Jin remembered their lives.

I thought the whole thing was great. I loved what Christian Shepard had to say at the end. Very moving. :)

Loved it and what a fab ending could only have been that :D

Latest posts

Back