Low DHA - can anyone recommend a good product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

instantspraytan

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I recently had a fair skinned client enquiring about a lighter tan. She has had an 8% from me a few times which she was happy with but for her wedding she would like her tan to be lighter.

I don't use anything lower than 8% normally and since it's for her wedding I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good quality tan solution that may be suitable. The solution I use doesn't come any lower than 8% for some reason, although i've seen other brands that do.

I'm recently trained (5 months ago) so I look forward to your opinions.

Nicola x

Hi Nicola, our experience with brides is to spray a few days before the wedding with the lowest dha ( you can get 6%, but there isn't much between the two) so it has faded to a lighter colour before the big day. Also she needs to be mindful of her husbands' skin tone, as in the photos if he is really pale and she is too tanned it can look odd. You never know u may get both of them in for a tan:)
What do u use at the minute?

Hi everyone!

I recently had a fair skinned client enquiring about a lighter tan. She has had an 8% from me a few times which she was happy with but for her wedding she would like her tan to be lighter.

I don't use anything lower than 8% normally and since it's for her wedding I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good quality tan solution that may be suitable. The solution I use doesn't come any lower than 8% for some reason, although i've seen other brands that do.

I'm recently trained (5 months ago) so I look forward to your opinions.

Nicola x

There are quiet a few brands that would service this requirement for you.

Also why not call up the companies that you refer to that you know do.

Good luck :hug:

Celebrity Secrets 6% is the most popular solution for our brides-to-be

HTHs xx

Tantrick do a 5% that is good for the brides, hth

Wow thanks for the help everyone!:)

Katykitten and Loubylou thanks for the product names i'll look into trying those out.

Steve I'm currently using Couture and I'm also quite keen on Bronzed Up which I tested on myself (with help!) last week and may change to it soon.

Collin, I have phoned a couple of tan suppliers however they are all of the same opinion that theirs will be best for what i'm looking for so I just thought i'd check here first for some advice before spending my money.

:lol:

Wow thanks for the help everyone!:)

Katykitten and Loubylou thanks for the product names i'll look into trying those out.

Steve I'm currently using Couture and I'm also quite keen on Bronzed Up which I tested on myself (with help!) last week and may change to it soon.

Collin, I have phoned a couple of tan suppliers however they are all of the same opinion that theirs will be best for what i'm looking for so I just thought i'd check here first for some advice before spending my money.

:lol:

Tan suppliers will all say there's is the best..as will therapists that use a specific brand.
The best thing is to have a good ring around,get a feel for the company and try some samples for yourself :hug:

Tan suppliers will all say there's is the best..as will therapists that use a specific brand.
The best thing is to have a good ring around,get a feel for the company and try some samples for yourself :hug:

Will do.
Thanks once again for your help :)

You won't go far wrong with Tantrick 5%!
x

Latest posts

Back