Made a true friend through Salongeek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richmond North Yorkshire, :) xxx

Ahhhh well if you ever down this way.... And vice versa of course! The next geek meet is supposed to be further up north and in October so maybe a good chance to come together then

Xx

I'm in the midlands! The only people I know in the industry are in training in hair. None do nails and make up like me and a lot are stupidly young! I don't really get on with any of them! They are dead bitchy! Some of the level 2s are lovely though, they are models for me when ever I need and are my clients as well!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I've met 2 lovely ladies on here Sharon & Caroline.... Wish Sharon lived closer but we keep in contact & txt which is lovely... I'd like to meet some more geeks tho I live in Newport South Wales xx

Ahhhh well if you ever down this way.... And vice versa of course! The next geek meet is supposed to be further up north and in October so maybe a good chance to come together then

Xx

I do hope to come but I have ME so making plans is hard as never no how I will feel!
But will try as be fab to meet up with you all, keep getting pics on Facebook of last one and looked great xx

What a lovely thread.Lila22 do you live next to richmond equestrian centre? Love richmond om from the northeast. :).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

What a lovely thread.Lila22 do you live next to richmond equestrian centre? Love richmond om from the northeast. :).

Richmond town centre. I do love it here I'm moved from Newcastle just over a yr ago xx

Yes... I love my courses there with Anna its so much fun! I'm planning on doing my l&p conversion and master painter soon! Hope to see you there too!

I hoping to finish my complete course this year as I had to put it on hold due to health, then art n styles followed by master painter, then much much more, lol. I will be training more than working. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

This is so nice! I wish I could meet geeks, I only have 2 very good friends and we don't see enough of each other, One of them I work with 2 days a week but we are so busy we never get time for a blether! Any Edinburgh geeks want to meet im up for it :D

Ash xxx

Please keep posts to the topic - Do you know any geeks in real life - and PM a geek if your message is just for one person.

Also, if you are going to meet anyone from the internet IRL, take proper precautions as you would a mobile appointment.

Please keep posts to the topic - Do you know any geeks in real life - and PM a geek if your message is just for one person.

Also, if you are going to meet anyone from the internet IRL, take proper precautions as you would a mobile appointment.

Its on "chit chat". They're chit chatting. Nothing offensive going on. :eek:
Are you a moderator?

Sorry?

I'm confused.., who went off topic?

This area will need tumbleweed if folk can only chat via PM.
The chit chat area is for exactly that chit chat as if we were in the staff room... Now everything already posted in this topic is staff room worthy.

Jeepers my everyday conversations go off on tangents all the time, seriously does anyone only ever stick to a SINGLE topic every conversation in real life??

I'm in the midlands! The only people I know in the industry are in training in hair. None do nails and make up like me and a lot are stupidly young! I don't really get on with any of them! They are dead bitchy! Some of the level 2s are lovely though, they are models for me when ever I need and are my clients as well!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I'm from the midlands :)

This area will need tumbleweed if folk can only chat via PM.
The chit chat area is for exactly that chit chat as if we were in the staff room... Now everything already posted in this topic is staff room worthy.

Jeepers my everyday conversations go off on tangents all the time, seriously does anyone only ever stick to a SINGLE topic every conversation in real life??

Don't worry about it Vix, someone has probably just "come on".

Anyway, back to topic........

It would be lovely to meet some Geeks. I'm near Manchester but occasionally go "dan sarf" to Newbury and surrounding area. In the summer we do day trips around there to The New Forest and the coastal towns. We were in Portsmouth last October. Will try another place this year. Any recommendations? Would love to catch up for a coffee with a Geek while hubby takes the girls off me for an hour.

Its on "chit chat". They're chit chatting. Nothing offensive going on. :eek:
Are you a moderator?
Yes, I'm a mod. Maybe check rule 7 using the link at the bottom of the screen?

Is anyone in the Surrry area ? :)

It would be lovely to meet some Geeks. I'm near Manchester but occasionally go "dan sarf" to Newbury and surrounding area. In the summer we do day trips around there to The New Forest and the coastal towns. We were in Portsmouth last October. Will try another place this year. Any recommendations? Would love to catch up for a coffee with a Geek while hubby takes the girls off me for an hour.

Lol ;)

There is a few of us in Southampton, just a few junctions up from Portsmouth infact :)

Me and Virtues are obv THE reason to come to southampton lol

Don't worry about it Vix, someone has probably just "come on".

Anyway, back to topic........

MM I'm sorry and maybe you didn't mean that statement to sound quite as condescending and insulting as it came across in print BUT if a man said that to me I would punch his lights out ....seriously it's enough to have men using bitchy statements like that to put us down...lets leave it to them ...what happened to sisterhood! :wink2::wink2::wink2:

Latest posts

Back