Mailing enamels through the post ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River

Reaction score
Hi All,

My mother (who lives in South Africa) is really keen on some of the Creative nail enamels.

I was wondering if it would be OK to mail them through the normal mail (extremely well packaged) or would they be regarded as flammable materials ?

Thanks

River

Anyone ??

River

I'm not sure.....did you call the post and ask? you could lie....as well and just list beauty products on the immigration form.....:) But you did not hear that from me....LOL

Hi hun!
I think it is classed as flammable goods. I'm not 100% sure though. For Boot Camp i wasn't allowed to take Super Shiney and stuff like that and I'm sure someone said enamel wasn't allowed either!!

Leave it with me chick and I'll ask someone tomorrow at work for you!

HTH

i would have thought it would be okay, as long as you clearly label on the package what it contains. check with the post office.

Enamels are flammable and have to be shipped as such.....and if I am right they come under the class 3 of this .... flammable liquids aso.... best to check with the post office or a courier service.....
HTH

Latest posts

Back