Make up artistry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmicbabe

Reaction score
I would love to do a Make up artis casue at a college but i have not got the mony to do it. Pluss the college is fur away too. i can't drive so i have to take a train. so what can i do to make my dream happen ? :zzz:

Have you thought about what area's of the make up industry you would like to go in to?

What is tipe there? i don't no! i'm new to this.

Have you thought about what area's of the make up industry you would like to go in to?

What is tipe there? i don't no! i'm new to this.

I would love to do a Make up artis casue at a college but i have not got the mony to do it. Pluss the college is fur away too. i can't drive so i have to take a train. so what can i do to make my dream happen ? :zzz:

It looks as though you will have to save some money to do the course, then pass your driving test hun, or find another college closer.

xxxxx:hug:

there is bridal, photo/media, fashion. don't know many more but it's not my area of expertise. but It is something I am looking into as well. to be honest hun your going to need cash eerything costs these days. So I would personally but that dream up for a while and save up, don't give up on it just have a bit of patiences with it :)

Don't give up hope! If you can't afford to train, then start teaching yourself. Get your mates to volunteer to let you re-create a celebrity's look from a magazine, (take before and after pics). then as you go on, start to create your own looks without the mag.

If you dedicate yourslelf to your craft, you may win a place with a pro or make enough money from doing weddings etc to be able to formally train.

Good luck. xx

Look at the makeup gurus on you tube for some great tutorials you can practice whilst you save up for a qualification.

Here is a link to some for you: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Some good advice here from geeks. Start small though and it does not have to cost huge amounts to begin with.

Practise on friends and family and neighbours if you know them well enough.

If you can afford it, purchase a couple of make-up books. You don't necessarily need any formal training initially whilst you save to do a course. One of your most expensive purchases is going to be your make-up kit. If you want to go into make-up big time, then you need an extensive range of excellent quality make-up.

Good luck x

Latest posts

Back