Manchester GMEX 16-17 October 2011

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone from south Wales want to come with me. maybe ill take my sister x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

I'm 5 mins from North Welsh border x

I'll be going! Probably on the Sunday! We should get Salon Geek pin badges made!!!

This will be my second year at pro beauty Manchester and can't wait. As Aromababy says I too made the mistake wearing heels last year-never again!! I'm defo taking a suitcase with wheels too. I'll be going on the Sunday (pro's only) as the Monday is also for students and can get too hectic
X

Hi,
I go on both days as it is so near for me.
But Sunday is the best day.
Monday there will be hundreds of excited students all buying waxing kits and dragging them around all day. Bless them all, such a fantastic day for everyone.
Monday usually quietens down around 2pm when most of students are back on coaches. So from past experience I don't arrive on Monday until noon. But the Sunday I am there when they open the doors.
Can't wait & I always spend too much!!!!
Wearing my Geek badge is what I will do.
Lotsa luv x x x x

is there a link for this to buy tickets on line?

is the monday any less busy than the sunday?

i've not been before but would really like to :)

Can't wait!! Me and the girls are going together as it's a mates birthday so we're celebrating with the exhibition!

is there a link for this to buy tickets on line?

is the monday any less busy than the sunday?

i've not been before but would really like to :)

If you visit the professional beauty website, you can register from there x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I'll not wear my heels then on your advice...

I'll be going! Probably on the Sunday! We should get Salon Geek pin badges made!!!

I could get something made up on my laptop and get email them to all of you unless someone can think of another way of doing it x

We should all wear something so we all know we r geeks lol x

I'll not wear my heels then on your advice...

Lol oh go on, i'll bring some flipflops for you to borrow if your feet start to cramp lol. Will you fit a size 4? Lol

Can't wait!! Me and the girls are going together as it's a mates birthday so we're celebrating with the exhibition!

I spent my 30th bday there last year. Helped take my mind off getting old. Nooooooooo lol

I'm a size ten! Although I did squeeze into a size nine one from primark once (long story)!

Not sure which day I'll go on - I might try and time it with whenever there's football on and that way I can kill two birds with one stone :D

I'm a size ten! Although I did squeeze into a size nine one from primark once (long story)!

I'm assuming you mean your foot? ;-) lol x

Haha yeah my feet.... It was the one and only (umm second time actually) that ive ever dressed as a woman!!!

We were invited to a murder mystery night for a friends birthday and my character was Edith, a French sassy lady! Lol was hilarious! But I have a new found respect for women!

You ladies have it so difficult! Eye lashes, make up, lipstick, bra's, heels, tights.... It never ended and took hours to get ready!

(sorry I digress from the subject in hand!)

I'll properly be there on the Sunday! We will all end up spending the day looking out for other geeks lol :)

Latest posts

Back