mani and pedi scrubs and soaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estherlou

Reaction score
hi guys :) just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for manicure and pedicure ranges, i'm looking to invest in something new, i use mavala products, enamel, cuticle creams etc.., to do my mans and peds but looking for something a bit special for my luxury treatments, does anyone rate the pedisation range or the new thai ranges, any ideas would be welcome:green: , thanks

Creative do lovely hand and feet products as does Nailtiques.Excellent quality and smell gorgeous too.

I'm looking at the Creative SpaManicure and SpaPedicure ranges at the moment. They both look lovely and someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think you get free product training when you purchase poth the kits too. The SolarManicure range is meant to be very good too.

I'll be interested in your other replies as well. :)

Creative do lovely hand and feet products as does Nailtiques.Excellent quality and smell gorgeous too.
do you guys have a link, would like to check them out thanks x:)

:green: gonna sound daft but 'essie' was a hated nickname of mine when i was younger, think it would drive me mad seeing it written everywhere, i'm sad i know!:green:
LOL

I'm looking at the Creative SpaManicure and SpaPedicure ranges at the moment. They both look lovely and someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think you get free product training when you purchase poth the kits too. The SolarManicure range is meant to be very good too.

I'll be interested in your other replies as well. :)
No not when you buy the kits,
it is when you book to do the spa manicure and pedicure course that they give you both kits and the course costs the same as if you were to just buy the kits, hope that makes sense and helps

Hi there,

Has to be CND for me.... Use, love & highly recommend all CND " stuff "

You as a therapist have to be able to enjoy the treatment also, scent - texture - finished result - continued benifits.

Visit salons - and suppliers smell 'n' feel, most have testers, avoids disappointment.

HtH

XX J XX

I love Creative mani's & pedi's, but Ive been told LCN do a lovely range too.

Creative Raw Earth Foot Scrub-raw sugar -heats up when you apply water,nothing like it in my opinion .clients love it.Best to use all 4 products Foot Clean,Foot Scrub,Foot Mask,Foot Rub , all lovely volcanic clays and minerals.
mrs o

Creative Raw Earth Foot Scrub-raw sugar -heats up when you apply water,nothing like it in my opinion .clients love it.Best to use all 4 products Foot Clean,Foot Scrub,Foot Mask,Foot Rub , all lovely volcanic clays and minerals.
mrs o
:green: like the sound of that, when i used to work for bodyshop at home there was a face mask that used to heat up, people used to go mad for that, good talking point for client and will set you apart from the others in the area, will look into that today thanks xx:)

Ditto to alot of what has already been said! Creative Spa Manicure & Pedicure is fabulous! You pay for the course and have both the kits with it aswell!! Alos Creatives Raw Earth Pedicure is fantastic. Good for men as it is quite a neutral scent and good for the colder months as it is warming, where as the Spa Pedicure is cooling!

I just cant big the Spa up enough! One of my clients has a Spa manicure & Pedicure every 5 days as she loves it so much! hth's a bit!! xx

Ditto to alot of what has already been said! Creative Spa Manicure & Pedicure is fabulous! You pay for the course and have both the kits with it aswell!! Alos Creatives Raw Earth Pedicure is fantastic. Good for men as it is quite a neutral scent and good for the colder months as it is warming, where as the Spa Pedicure is cooling!

I just cant big the Spa up enough! One of my clients has a Spa manicure & Pedicure every 5 days as she loves it so much! hth's a bit!! xx
:green: seems creative is the way to go can anyone pm me and give me an idea to start up kits and training prices, have looked at the links but haven't yet registered, cheers estherlou xx:)

:green: seems creative is the way to go can anyone pm me and give me an idea to start up kits and training prices, have looked at the links but haven't yet registered, cheers estherlou xx:)

I'd love to know the costs involved too please! :green:

Hi,

Not trying to confuse you or anything promise! I use Opi and it's gorgeous, a really nice scrub, and soak, great cuticle treatment, skin renewal serum and finishing butter. The pedicure system is really good too, i haven't had the pleasure of using cnd but have heard great things, i hope you're happy with whatever you choose. Have fun playing with all your new products when you get them! :hug:

Hi,

Not trying to confuse you or anything promise! I use Opi and it's gorgeous, a really nice scrub, and soak, great cuticle treatment, skin renewal serum and finishing butter. The pedicure system is really good too, i haven't had the pleasure of using cnd but have heard great things, i hope you're happy with whatever you choose. Have fun playing with all your new products when you get them! :hug:

For mainicures and pedicures i use OPI aswell.
I dont rat e the training,but i believe in the products so much i have seen great results and the retail flys out the window....but then i would NEVER let a client go out tthe door without no retail:)

Whatever you decide cherie its your choice

I also would stock creative aswell but i have only a dozen or so clients for nails im only ever doing skincare so it wouldnt do to stock more than i need to.Does that make sense...??..lol

Have fun choosing:!:

Try Ellisons the beauty business. They do the spa mani & pedi and also the raw earth one. Don't know about training, but you'll get an idea from the prices of the kits, judging by what others have said.

Latest posts

Back