Manicure and Pedicure products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaute

Reaction score
What products/companies do you use for Mani/Pedi supplies?

I actually really like the new thai manicure range from salon systems, it smells beautiful! I do use solar oil for my cuticle oil as I love it. As for Pedicures, I am desperately trying to find a range without blooming peppermint in!!!!!! I tried the creative raw earth but not really the sort of smell I was after, (bit manly, imo) So if you find one, let me know, lol!:)

The jessica range is what we use, they are really good, the pedi products smell lovely... green tea and also ginger. They also do a hand treatment Le Remedi and it's very good as an alternative to a normal mani. I do use Creative Spa mani at home and it's very refreshing.

Lisa x

I have the Creative Spa Mani and Pedi products and I have just bought the Raw Earth products now the cold weather is on its way

Creative Spa and Raw Earth Pedi

Creative Spa and Solar Mani

Recently tried Thai Manicure for my basic range and clients are loving it and to be honest so am I

Creative, I just love the smell and the products are really easy to work with.
I think I will invest in the Raw Earth range soon.

CreativeSpa for mani & pedi also got the Raw Earth which is nice for winter:)

I am trained with OPI and obviously I'm looking for a new range to use. Would I need to be trained in another brands products if I decide to use them?

And thank you for replies:hug:

Creative, I just love the smell and the products are really easy to work with.
I think I will invest in the Raw Earth range soon.

If you are looking into buying this, it is on offer at the moment. If I remember rightly it has 25% off of all open stock xx

I use Ez Flow Spa Elements.

EzFlow Spa elements:)
great products

I actually really like the new thai manicure range from salon systems, it smells beautiful! I do use solar oil for my cuticle oil as I love it. As for Pedicures, I am desperately trying to find a range without blooming peppermint in!!!!!! I tried the creative raw earth but not really the sort of smell I was after, (bit manly, imo) So if you find one, let me know, lol!:)

cuccio naturale milk and honey is lovely and not a peppermint in sight:)
thay have also just brought out a papaya and guava one to which is just as nice.. lovely fragrance and great results too..
all the products can be used for hands or feet so its easier no seperate kits ..
in fact the whole cuccio/bella mani range gets a thumbs up from me:)

I am trained with OPI and obviously I'm looking for a new range to use. Would I need to be trained in another brands products if I decide to use them?

And thank you for replies:hug:
We use creative in our salon which I love, but recently had a new opi rep come round we are going to book her for a consultation about her products, would you recomend there products, can i ask what is your reason for changing, do you just fancy a change?

salon systems have a new pedi kit coming out soon. Like the thai mani a bit of luxury.

We use creative in our salon which I love, but recently had a new opi rep come round we are going to book her for a consultation about her products, would you recomend there products, can i ask what is your reason for changing, do you just fancy a change?

I am dissapointed with OPI. There products are fantastic, that's not the problem.

I am really disppointed with there after care. With me being mobile, I don't always make a big order, but I do order to there minimum £75. However if they would constantly send me out information to what to offer or whats new for the season, but nothing.

I use Creative Spa Manicure and Pedicure, but might give the Salon Systems Thai Manicure range a go too, as seems people like it!

Latest posts

Back